2020/2021 ADMISSION EXERCISE OF THE IBARAPA POLYTECHNIC (TIPS) ERUWA (NOW ADESEUN OGUNDOYIN POLYTECHNIC ERUWA)
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and concerned candidates that admission for ND courses of the polytechnic is out. All should take note of the requirements and processes of admission as explained below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for a two-year full-time National Diploma in the following courses:
- Computer Science
- Math & Statistics
- Fine Art
- Library and Information Science
- Fashion Design
- Civil Engineering
- Business Administration & Mgt.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- Mass Communication
Note that after completing your 2 years ND programme, you can proceed to any university for Degree Courses (in line with your ND course) through Direct Entry or you can proceed to the HND programme at the Polytechnic or any other polytechnic.
IBARAPA Post UTME/ND Full-Time Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates seeking admission into any of the programmes must have scored 120 Marks and above in the 2020/2021 UTME examination.
- Candidates must have chosen The Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa (TIPS) as 1st or 2nd choice
- Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic during UTME registration can still do that right now on the JAMB portal and thereafter apply for the post UTME
- Candidates must have equally satisfied five (5) O’level credits in not more than two sittings. Such credit passes must be from the required subjects for their proposed courses.
- Before applying, read, SSCE results required for each of the National Diploma Courses
IBARAPA POLY Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Interested candidates should visit the Institution’s website or click to go straight to post UTME form.
- Fill you bio-data including names, phone number, email, and proposed course
- Proceed to the page where you’re to make a payment of N2800 including Bank convenience charge through Webpay – using your ATM card.
- After payment, you will be taken to the full form. Fill out the form and upload your passport photo.
- Submit your application and print application confirmation.
Best Related Posts
- FECA Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full-Time Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- Maritime Academy of Nigeria Post UTME, Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- AAUA Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- OAU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, price, and Closing Date
- SLU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date