Ignatius Ajuru University of Education is a Nigerian university based in Rumuolumeni Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
About the HND/BSC Conversion Programme
The Senate has approved the request for the conversion of the Higher National Diploma (HND) to the degree programme.
With this approval, Higher National Diploma (HND) graduates wishing to upgrade their certificates to university degrees can do so by application so as to be admitted into 400 level undergraduate programme of the university for a period of one year.
The Director, Centre for Continuing Education, Dr. Emmanuel Chisa Ibara while making the prayer said that the programme would provide suitable and flexible academic lectures to facilitate the conversion.
Available Courses for Prospective Applicants
- Office and Information Management,
- Computer Science,
- Catering and Hospitality Management,
- Library and Information Science.
- Banking and Finance,
- Agricultural Science,
- Human Kinetics Health and Safety Education,
- Public Administration,
- Geography and Environmental Studies.
B.A. English and Communication Arts and
B. Tech: Technical Education (options in Building, Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics).
IAUE HND/BSC Conversion (Top-Up Degree) Admission Requirements
- Possession of HND certificate from a recognized Polytechnic or Institution or recognized professional accountancy bodies, e.g. Fellow of ICAN, ANAN, ACCA or any other recognized and acceptable professional accounting qualification. (This applies to accountancy candidates only)
- Completion or exemption and/or exclusion from NYSC where applicable
- Candidates must possess credits in English and Mathematics at 0-Level.
IAUE HND/BSC Conversion (Top-Up Degree) Method of Application and Payment
- Application forms are obtained at the Centre for Continuing Education, St. John’s Diobu Campus (Close to Garrison, Aba Road, Port Harcourt) of the University.
- Application forms are obtained with non-refundable fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000,00), payable at any branch of Zenith Bank into the Account name: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Account number: 1011019108, and five thousand naira (N5,000,00) for prospectus payable at any branch of First Bank of Nigeria into the Account name: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education CCE ImprestAccount, Account number: 2031741541.
- Completed Application forms should be returned to the Ag. Director (Dr. E. C. lbara), Centre for Continuing Education at St. John’s Diobu Campus of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, after filling along with copies of relevant credentials.
- For More details, Visit the university portal.
Best Related Posts
- 6 Ways to Convert HND to Education Course to a Teacher/Lecturer
- Education Courses You Can Do with HND and the Universities
- LASU HND/BSC (Top-up Degree) Form Out: Courses, Fee and Portal
- Universities That Accept HND/Bsc into 300 Level Direct Entry (DE)
- Universities Accepting Lower Credit for Direct Entry (DE) – Accounting