|Official JAMB Logo|
Are you one of the candidates JAMB withheld their UTME results? Do you have a child, friend or family affected? This post will help you out.
If you’re just here to check your result, kindly follow the guide here.
Now to those whose results were withheld, first you must have received the SMS below from JAMB.
JAMB: Name of the Candidate. Your result withheld as multiple registration
probability. Log into your profile immediately and carry out the
If yes, sorry about your situation. But no need to panic yet. Follow the instructions given in the message or follow the detailed below.
The Message you will See If You Log in to Your Profile
Dear Candidate, your result has been withheld due to what appears as multiple registrations matched by face or fingerprint. You are therefore required to upload the following documents:
- Your Birth certificate
- Your WAEC/NECO certificate
- Where you do not have your WAEC/NECO certificate, please provide Examination number.
- Required Look-alike information: Also load same information for your look-alike or any person who may have used any fingers for your registration.
If you have a genuine case, this is the platform to use to clarify your status.
Logging into your JAMB profile. You can do the scanning and uploading of the required documents by yourself or at a nearby cafe. No need to go back to a CBT centre for this.
- Click the Link “Registration (2019 Only)”.
- Then, click the “Your Look-Alike Information”
- This will open a page where you will fill a small form and upload your scanned O’level result and Birth Certificate or any other
During the uploading, make you answer their questions as correctly as possible.
If after logging in to your JAMB profile to follow the instruction above, you’re greeted with “You’re required to do Your Look Alike Information“, that means your result may not be released eventually. Prepare for next year or take advantage of other 6 options that are opened to you.
After The Uploading, What Next?
JAMB officials will take couples of days to review your submission. They are likely going to invite you to the nearest JAMB office where you will be checked physically. No need to go there if you’re not invited.
Keep checking back your results online until JAMB releases it. Be calm as if your submission is accepted, your result will eventfully be released.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- How to Upgrade/Edit/Increase JAMB UTME Score/Mark
- 4 Stages that Follow Writing JAMB UTME and Results
- Different Date of Birth on WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and JAMB – What is the Solution?
- SURE ADMISSION: 5 Tested and Trusted Approaches (Stay Focused)
- 10 Important Things to Know About JAMB Change of Institutions/Courses