A few prospective corpers have been asking how to go about the NYSC COVID-19 test registration.
Is there a need to visit a hospital for the test and take the result to NYSC Camp?
Is there a need to undergo certain COVID-19 tests or protocols before being allowed to serve or be posted in the first place?
This post is a comprehensive explanation of the NYSC COVID-19 test/registration which every NYSC member to-be must understand and comply with.
Purpose of NYSC COVID-19 Testing
First, be informed that the test doesn’t involve going to a hospital or getting some vaccinations. This test is a form of precautions put in place by NYSC to be sure that prospective corp members understand that COVID-19 is real.
And also to assess to what extent he has been being careful in dealing with the pandemic.
A prospective corp member is expected to just fill a form (questionnaire) on her dashboard and print, after the submission, a report to be submitted at the camp.
Thus, below is the three stages involved in the test.
- Complete the COVID-19 RDT self-reporting form and Print your verification slip. Begin by completing the self-reporting form for Covid19 RDT based testing. Print the generated verification slip to present in the camp.
- Go for the NYSC orientation camp. Ensure you report on time to the NYSC orientation camp of your state of posting, with your verification slip.
- Get tested on arrival to camp. On arrival at the NYSC orientation camp, a Covid19 RDT test will be administered to you.
Step By Step Guidelines to Register Online
- Prospective corps members are to log in to their profiles using their NYSC email and the password chosen during the registration.
- Close the pop-up notification page containing ADDENDUM notices and instructions
- On your dashboard, locate COVID19 PROTOCOL FOR PCM
- Right below the entire guidelines, there is a link “Kindly click on this link to register for COVID19 test/print your registration slip“. Click that to proceed to the COVID-19 form. The form is called NYSC Covid-19 RDT Testing Self Reporting Form
- On the resulting page, click on CONTINUE
- Make your corresponding choices on the questionnaire and submit
- Print the COVID-19 confirmation slip or acknowledgment slip after the submission.
Before Camping and On-Camping COVID-19 Protocols
All prospective Corps members/Corps members are to note the following for strict compliance during the Orientation Course:
- Prospective Corps members/Corps members are expected to go to their Dashboards and fill in the COVID-19 test self-reporting format before printing the call-up letters
- Corps members are to download and print the code and slip generated, for presentation at the Orientation camps.
- All prospective corps members/corps members must adhere strictly to their assigned date of reporting to the Orientation Camps.
- No prospective Corps member(s)/Corps member(s) will be allowed into the camps if they come before their appointment date.
- Upon arrival at Camp, prospective Corps members/corps members must subject themselves to the COVID-19 test.
- Prospective Corps members/Corps members must report to camp with at least two (2) washable facemasks.
- Wearing facemasks on Camp at all times is mandatory.
- Corps members must take responsibility for their own safety And ensure strict compliance with all COVID-19 Safety Protocols.
- All foreign-trained prospective Corps members/corps members must arrive in the Country two (2) weeks before the commencement of the Orientation Course.
- Frequent washing of hands at the wash hand points and the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Physical distancing must be observed in all Camp activities.
- Avoid touching faces with unwashed hands.
- The number of worshippers will be regulated at the approved religious centres.
- All Corps members must attend the sensitization on Infection, Prevention, and Control (IPC) of COVID-19 to be conducted in the Camps.
Best Related Posts