What is the NYSC Green Card?
|Here is the NYSC dashboard. Click Print slip to download your Green Card|
In other words, you can only have access to print the green card after your registration is completed and payment for the Call-up letter is made.
Then, how do you print this after you have met the conditions above conditions?
Steps to Print NYSC Green Card
Follow the guide below to have your green card printed.
- Visit the NYSC login page
- Enter your email and password (created during the registration), then log in
- You’ll be on your dashboard by now. There, you will see the option to print the green card at the top and call-up letter below (Note that call-up letter will only be available as at the time announced by the body).
- Click on the “print slip” to download and print it
|This is a sample of the NYSC Green Card slip|
Important Notes Regards Printing of NYSC Green Cards
- You may need a PDF reader or Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device before you can download and print this slip.
- The green card is not meant to be green. Even though the card contains some green texts, this doesn’t mean all the contents must be in green color. However, the card must be printed in color to be acceptable at your NYSC camp.
- If you’d completed your NYSC registration but you didn’t pay for the call-up letter, the green card won’t be available for printing.
- If you pay for the call-up letter at the early time of NYSC registration (i.e within the first few days), your green card may not be loaded immediately. It usually takes a few hours or a day before you can print.
- Your NYSC call-up number will be made available on the green card.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- JAMB Regularization Compulsory? Steps/Procedures for NYSC, DE, and HND Admissions
- How to Check Matriculation List on JAMB Portal and Solutions to Issues
- NOUN Admissions: Answers to Series of Questions of Prospective Students
- Can I Do Masters (MSc/PGD) Before or During NYSC or at the Same Time?
- What to do Before NYSC: 3 Ways to Prepare for Life After Graduation