If however, you can’t make payment online due to network issues or card problems (because only Mastercard is accepted for payment on the Remita platform), you can visit any of the following approved banks for Remita payment.
List of Banks that accept payment for NYSC Letters
- Access Bank Plc Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Nigeria Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- FIRST BANK NIGERIA LIMITED
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Banking Company Ltd.
- Keystone Bank
- Polaris Bank
- Providus Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Ltd.
- Sterling Bank Plc
- SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank For Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
What you must Take to Bank for NYSC Payment and How to Fill Teller
- Before proceeding to a bank for your payment, you must generate RRR (Remita Reference Number) for the activity in question.
- If you prefer online payment instead, follow the guidelines for NYSC online payment here.
- Take this 12-digit number to any of the banks listed above.
- At the bank, fill in the 12-digit number as the account number, NYSC as the account name, and your name as the depositor.
What to Do After the Payment at the Bank
- After Payment, return to your NYSC profile to complete your pending activities.
- If you enter your profile to see that the payment hasn’t reflected, visit the NYSC payment re-validation link. Enter your RRR and re-query. This should complete the payment. Return to your profile now and complete your activity.
Best Related Posts
- NYSC Senate List: Steps/Guidelines to Check on the Body’s Website
- How to Print NYSC Green Card Online. Step by Step Guide
- How to Print NYSC Call Up Letters Online. Step by Step Guide
- NYSC: How to Access Registration Portal, Login Page, and Dashboard
- 187 Accredited NYSC, WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB Cafes or Registration Centres in KEBBI State.