|Gateway Polytechnic logo|
This is to inform the general public and admission seekers who follow into the categories under eligibility below that the post UTME form of the Gateway Polytechnic Saapade is now on sales of the 2020/2021 admission year.
About the Polytechnic
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade is a state-owned institution established and commissioned on 22nd June 2006, by the enabling Law H.B.30/OG/2005. Since then, the Polytechnic has grown from a toddler to become a giant and a major stakeholder in the education sector in the state.
Gateway Polytechnic Admission Requirement and Eligibility
Prospective applicants must:
- possess the required O’level results for the proposed courses
- have sat for UTME and scored 120 or above (cut off Mark)
- have written the correct subject combination in the JAMB UTME
- have chosen the polytechnic as his or her first, second or third choice institution.
Candidates who did not choose the polytechnic in JAMB but wishes to change now or later to the polytechnic can obtain the form.
Gateway Polytechnic Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Visit http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE“
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT“
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
List of Gateway ICT Polytechnic’s Courses
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Food Technology
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
Gateway ICT Poly Post UTME Closing Date
The application form is still on sale till further notice.
Contacts and Supports
For inquiries and complain kindly mail the polytechnic
- at [email protected] or
- Call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information.
- You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.
Best Related Posts
- Ogun State School of Nursing Form: Price and Closing Date
- 79 Polytechnics Offering SLT and Admission Requirements
- Polytechnics Offering Mass Com: Portals and Cut-Off Marks
- 212+ Universities Accepting IJMB, JUPEB, Cambridge and NABTEB Advanced Levels
- Top Schools/Colleges of Health and Technology in Nigeria