2020/2021 FUTO POST-UTME/DE APTITUDE TEST ONLINE APPLICATION COMMENCES
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsor and aspirants that the Post UTME form for the University is now on sales. Below are details to take into consideration.
FUTO Post UTM/Admission Reequirements
- Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Candidates must have written UTME subjects relevant to their proposed course
- Candidates must equally possess at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE results in subjects relevant to their proposed course at sitting not more than two.
- Application commences on August 4, 2020, and closes until further notice.
FUTO Post UTME Closing and Aptitude Test Dates
- Date to be announced later – Screening for UTME candidate
- Date to be announced later – Screening for DE candidates
- The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- DE candiadates should forward their academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri until further notice.
- Any DE candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission
FUTO Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal as soon as their results are released.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Best Related Posts
- UNIBEN Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- ImoPoly Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full Time and HND forms Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- LASPOTECH Admissions: Post UTME Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Achiever University Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut off mark, Price and Closing Date
- Iwo City Polytechnic Admissions: Procedures, Cut-off mark, Price and Closing Date