|FUTA Official Logo|
2020/2021 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Federal University of Technology, Akure online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise for the purpose of admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Session will commence on Monday, 21st September and end on Saturday, 31st October 2020.
REGISTRATION: Monday, 21st September, and end on Saturday, 31st October 2020.
FUTA Post UTME/DE Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
FUTA Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
Candidates are required to:
- Pay N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank or Remita platform.
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
FUTA Post UTME/DE Registration Procedures
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
- Post UTME/De ends on Monday, 30th November 2020.
FUTA Post UTME/DE Screening Schedule
DAY, DATE, AND SCHOOL(S)
- The schedule and procedure for the Screening would be announced later. Consequently, ALL eligible candidates are advised to check the University website regularly for updates as appropriate.
- Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission to the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- A printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and one passport photograph.
Candidates who would like to have a feel of the CBT Practice Module should visit the FUTA WEBSITE. This is OPTIONAL.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
- Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
Upcoming Updates About Federal University of Technology Akure
Best Related Posts
- BUK Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- NIJ Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full Time and Part-Time Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- LASU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- University of Ibadan (UI) Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date.