2020/2021 FUOYE PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION – ALL REQUIREMENTS, PROCEDURES, AND DETAILS OF PRICE AND CLOSING DATE
Eligibility for FUOYE Predegree
Eligible Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) at a maximum of two sittings including the English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based, Management Science-based and Social Science-based Courses), and Literature-in-English (Arts). However, students with deficiencies may apply, provided the deficiencies would have been rectified before the completion of the Pre-Degree Session.
Duration of the Programme: The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
Registration Fee: Each candidate will be required to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only, excluding bank charges as Registration fee.
FUOYE Pre-degree Method of Application
- Log on to http://portal.fuoye.edu.ng/predegree
- Click on: Pre Degree Admission Form
- Click on: Click here to commence the application
- Click on: Click here to Pay Online
- Fill the online form immediately after payment to complete your registration
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their application forms are duly and carefully completed. You should provide a unique email address
- The application closing date will be announced later.
- Admission is given batch by bay depending on the time you apply.
- Applicants should be on the lookout for the date of screening on the school portal
- Entrance exams will be computer-based
- Candidates are expected to note that the examination comes up at Ikye Ifenacho ICT Centre, behind the United Bank of Africa (UBA), Oye-Ekiti. Please ensure you print the Examination Slip.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 UTME and score the minimum cut-off mark during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS’ COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
FUOYE Predegree Subject Combination for Admitted Students
Please note that the below listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Federal University Oye-Ekiti. Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in O’Level with three (3) other relevant subjects
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Agric. Economics And Extension: Chemistry/Biology or Agriculture/Mathematics or Physics or one Social Science subject
Soil Science: Chemistry/Biology or Agriculture/Mathematics or Physics or one Social Science subject
- Fisheries and Aquaculture: Chemistry/Biology or Agriculture/any other Science subject
- Water Resources & Agrometeorology: Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry
- Crop Science and Horticulture: Chemistry/Biology or Agriculture/Mathematics or Physics or one Social Science subject
- Animal Production And Health: Chemistry/Biology or Agriculture/Mathematics or Physics or one Social Science subject
- Food Science And Technology: Chemistry/Biology or Agriculture/Mathematics or Physics or one Social Science subject
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies: Literature in English/ any two of Government or History, CRS, Economics, Geography
- Theatre Art: Literature in English/ any two of Government or History, CRS, Economics, Geography
Faculty of Engineering
- Agric. & Bio-Resources Engineering: Mathematics/Physic/Chemistry
- Civil Engineering: Mathematics/Physic/Chemistry
- Computer Engineering: Mathematics/Physic/Chemistry
- Electrical/Elect. Engineering: Mathematics/Physic/Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering: Mathematics/Physic/Chemistry
- Mechatronics Engineering: Mathematics/Physic/Chemistry
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering: Mathematics/Physic/Chemistry
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Demography and Social Statistics: Mathematics/Economics/any one of Government, Geography, History, Literature, CRS, French.
- Economics and Development Studies: Mathematics/Economics/any one of Government, Geography, History, Literature, CRS, French.
- Psychology: Any three subjects from Social Science or Arts
- Sociology: Any three subjects from Social Science or Arts
Faculty of Science
- Animal and Environmental Biology: Biology/Chemistry/Physics or Mathematics
- Computer Science: Biology/Chemistry/Physics or Mathematics
- Plant Science and Biotechnology: Biology/Chemistry/Physics or Mathematics
- Geophysics: Any three of Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics, Biology
- Physics: Mathematics/Physics/any one of Chemistry, Biology, Agric., Economics, Geography
- Microbiology: Biology/ Chemistry/Physics or Mathematics
- Industrial Chemistry: Chemistry/two of Physics, Biology and Geography.
- Mathematics: Mathematics/Physics/ Chemistry or Biology
- Predegree Course: Understand Admission into PDS/PD or Remedial Programmes
- LAUTECH Predegree (PDS) Form: Details of Registration and Requirements
- 9 Things You Must Know About Pre-degree Admission to University
- FUTMINNA Predegree and IJMB Admissions: Price and Closing Date.
- IDAH POLY Remedial Programme From is Out: Price and Closing Date