2020/2021 FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF OYE EKITI DEGREE UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2020 UTME to visit the screening portal http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme in order to participate in the online screening exercise.
FUOYE Post UTME/DE Requirements and Eligibility
- FUOYE general Post UTME cut-off mark is 160 and above. Here is a previous to consider for your decision: FUOYE Post UTME Cut-Off Marks for Different Courses/Departments.
- NOTE: You can change your course to another one accepting your score. You can do this directly from the school portal which attracts an N2500 additional charge. In case of those who had done JAMB change of course, wait for the school to update your new course on your portal. Thereafter, register for the screening.
- Candidates must have written JAMB UTME with subjects right for their proposed courses
- Candidates must have chosen the university as his or first-choice institution during the UTME registration or must have earlier changed to the university
- Candidates who didn’t choose the university initially can consider changing the institution to the university. Then wait for the school to receive your changes. Thereafter register for their Post UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
- Both UTME and DE candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
FUOYE Post UTME/DE Method Of Application And Payment
- Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only
- Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using an ATM card.
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above submit your application and print out the screening report
- Direct Entry Applicants, in addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
- Applicants that fail to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
- Read: FUOYE Post UTME Issues on O’level Requirements, Change of Course and Solutions
Step By Step Application Guide
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 76510415CA (Note Password is not required)
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal. Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, an activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing the summary of your registration. For assistance send an email to [email protected]
NOTE: Screening Exercise closes on until further notice.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Only inquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: [email protected] or contact: 08088444730 between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
Best Related Posts
- Is FUOYE Accepting 150 and Above Cut Off Mark For This Year Admission? See Answer
- Does FUOYE Write Post UTME Exams or Do Screening Only? See Answer
- FUOYE O’level Results Verification Starts, Updates on DE Screening, Aggregate Score
- FUBK Post UTME Form: Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- Fed Ado Poly Post UTME/ND Full-time Admissions: Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date