2020/2021 FEDERAL UNIVERSITY BIRNIN KEBBI ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
FUBK Post UTME/DE Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have scored 170 points and above are eligible to attend the exercise.
- However, those who attended the School of Basic Studies of the University and passed the prescribed Examination, require a minimum of 160 points UTME.
- Candidates must have written 4 subjects in UTME which are relevant to their proposed courses at the University
- Candidates must have chosen the University as their first choice institution during UTME registration or have earlier changed to the University.
- Interested candidates who did not choose the university from the start and wish to apply can immediately change to the university as their first choice institution before the screening ends and thereafter register and partake in the screening exercise.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have chosen (or earlier changed to or immediately change to) the University as their first choice and have a minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
FUBK Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
Candidates that applied through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) are hereby advised to visit the University screening portal at https://www.putme.fubk.edu.ng to register. The sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only shall be paid for the exercise by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the platform.
The actual date and schedule for the physical screening will be announced later through appropriate media.
For further enquiries, visit https://fubk.edu.ng or email [email protected] you can also call 08063778389, 08038398925 and 08065331689 between 9:00am to 5:00pm daily.
Step By Step Guide to Apply for FUBK Post UTME/DE
The Application Process in 9 easy steps
- Visit the PUTME portal on https://putme.fubk.edu.ng/. Use your JAMB number as username, and State of Origin as default password. If you cannot login with these details, please contact [email protected]
- Change your Password. On successful login, confirm that the Applicant’s details displayed matches your information, otherwise, logout and email [email protected] Proceed to enter a new password, then confirm the new password and click on Update Password
- Update Biodata. You will be redirected to the Biodata page. Please confirm that the displayed information is correct, otherwise, logout and email [email protected] Update your date of birth and local government of Origin, then click on Update Biodata
- Update Contact Address. Provide your correct and active contact address information for yourself and your next of kin. These includes email, phone, and home address. This is particularly important because we will contact you via this information when the date for the next step in the screening exercise is fixed
- Update O’Level Result. Provide your SSCE results information with the correct Center number, Examination number, and year the examination was taken. Only five (5) subjects and their grades are required for each sitting. If you have only 1 sitting, complete the First sitting section ONLY, otherwise complete both.
- Generate Invoice. Click on PUTME Screening button on the left tab to display your Invoice Information. Click on the Pay via Remita button to generate your Invoice. You can pay using any of the Payment options. When payment is made, login to the portal to confirm your Payment to proceed with your registration
- Complete Registration. Click on Proceed button after confirming your payment to complete your registration. You will be required to upload your passport and agree to the terms and conditions to be able to finally submit your application. After this, you can NOT update your application, so please be absolutely sure before proceeding to do this
- Print your Documents. Upon successful submission of the PUTME registration application, you will now be able to print your payment receipt and registration slip. You can always reprint them by revisiting the portal. Read the announcement on this page carefully to NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address
- Do NOT visit the University. Do NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address.
The actual dates for the PUTME screening will be communicated to you via your provided email address and that of your Next of kin. We will also update this information on the University website and other Official channels of the University
Best Related Posts
- ABU Remedial Form: Pre-Degree Price, Closing Date
- How to Gain Admissions into ATBU (UTME, DE, and Others)
- Best Universities/Polytechnics in Nigeria: Admission Seekers Beware!
- How To Gain Admission into ABU – Ahmadu Bello University
- Maitama Sule University Post UTME/DE: Cut-Off Mark, Price and Procedures