2020/2021 FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO ANAMBRA STATE ND FULL-TIME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
FEDPOLY OKO Post UTME Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants to the ND programmes must possess at least five (5) credits in the O Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where, at least, a pass in English Language is required.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic during the UTME registration and written 4 right subjects for their proposed courses.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 150 in UTME (Cut-off Mark)
- Candidates must also register for the screening on the polytechnic portal.
FEDPOLY OKO List of Available Courses
- Business Administration & Management
- Office Technology & Management
- Public Administration
- Library and Information Science Department
- Architectural technology
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Home And Rural Economics
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Hospitality Management
The Polytechnic will award you National Diploma after your two-year course. You can use this to obtain HND Form of any polytechnic or pursue degree course at university through JAMB Direct Entry.
FEDPOLY OKO Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Make your Post UTME screening fee at the polytechnic dedicated payment page.
- With the generated invoice you are required to purchase the form at the designated banks viz: Microfinance, FCMB or any other banks that partner with fedpolyoko school or through the use of remita, and make a payment of #2000. A Payment receipt will be issued to you.
- Afterward, go back online to complete your online registration with the following credentials:
- Jamb Result
- O’Level Result
- Passport Photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial ( Primary Or Secondary)
After Completing The Step Three, Carefully Re-Check Your Informations Before Clicking “Submit” After That Print Out Your Acknowledgement Slip.
Best Related Posts
- ABU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date.
- FUOYE Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Poly Ibadan Admissions: Post UTME/ND FT Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- EKSU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNILAG Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date