APPLICATION FORMS INTO THE NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (FULL-TIME) OF THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILE-OLUJU ONDO STATE
Applicants seeking admission into the National Diploma Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State (FEDPOLEL), are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2020/2021 Admission.
Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji Post-UTME/Admission Requirements, and Eligibility
- Applicants, who must have sat for the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above
- Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB as applicable to their proposed courses.
- Applicants who made the polytechnic the first, second, or third choice institutions can apply. However, they should be ready to change to the first choice to be offered admissions eventually.
- Applicants who met the JAMB cut-off mark but didn’t choose the polytechnic in JAMB can also consider the change of institution and process the admission ass well.
List of Courses at the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates should visit www.fedpolel.edu.ng and select the POST-UTME option to start the online application
- The prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information to fill in their bio-data, phone number, and functioning email address.
- You’re to make a payment of N2000 through the Remita platform for the Post-UTME screening.
- A transaction success will be displayed once you make a payment. If you have paid and received your RRR number from the Bank, return to the portal after 24 hours of payment to continue with your registration.
Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji Online Registration for the Post UTME
- Step I: After successful payment for FEDPOLEL 2020/2021 online admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and click on the CONTINUE APPLICATION button.
- Step II: Use your JAMB Registration Number as username and your Surname as the password to login to the FEDPOLEL online application platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your application.
Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji Post-UTME Important Information
- Online Registration commences on Monday 12th October 2020 and closes on Friday 6th November 2020 (now extended until further notice).
- Candidates who failed to register within the stipulated period WILL NOT be eligible for screening.
- Screening Schedule: The schedule and procedure for the Screening would be announced later.
- Consequently, all eligible candidates are advised to constantly check the Polytechnic’s website regularly for updates as appropriate.
- Please further note that any candidate who is not screened WILL NOT be considered for admission to the Polytechnic. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as failure to do so will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
For information or clarification, candidates can visit the Polytechnic’s website (www.fedpolel.edu.ng) or call any of these numbers: 0703-913-9160; 0806-064-2448.
Best Related Posts
- 150 Polytechnics Offering Computer Science in Nigeria
- JAMB CBT Centres in Ondo State: For UTME
- Polytechnics/Colleges Offering Environmental Health Technology
- Medical Courses Offered at Polytechnics and Colleges
- UNIMED Post UTME Form: Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date