|FEDPOLY Ilaro Logo|
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO P.M.B. 50, ILARO, OGUN STATE
2020/2021 SCREENING AND VALIDATION OF CREDENTIALS EXERCISE
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2019/2020 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
ILARO POLY Post UTME Requirements
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2019 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect the change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates with at least five (5) credit passes in their SSCE results (NECO, WAEC, GCE or NABTEB); in relevant subjects for their proposed courses.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
FEDPOLY Ilaro Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net with immediate effect.
- Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net
- Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as screening fee.
- The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
Step By Step Application Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result when available.
Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining a screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: [email protected]
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
Best Related Posts
- UNILORIN Admission: Post UTME, Direct Entry, Postgraduate, and Others
- KolaDaisi University, Ibadan Admissions: Post UTME/DE, JUPEB and Remedial Details
- Godfrey Okoye University: Post UTME/DE Admission Procedures – Form is FREE
- Summit University: Post UTME, SSCE Requirements and Procedures to Apply
- AFIT Admission: Details of Post UTME/DE, Pre-HND, HND, PGD, MSC Details and Procedures
- Crescent University, Abeokuta Admission: Details of Post UTME, Direct Entry (DE) and Transfer Students