All candidates who took the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 140 in the 2020/2021 UTME and also have the required relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby invited for the 2020/2021 POST-UTME admission screening exercise.
IDAH POLY Post UTME/ND Full-Time Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have chosen Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice or had later changed to the polytechnic as the first choice
- Candidates must have scored 140 and/or above in the UTME
- Candidates must equally possess at least 5 credit passes in their O’level subjects correct for their proposed courses.
IDAH Poly Post UTME Method of Application and payment
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e., http://www.postutme-12.fepoda.edu.ng/ and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip: (i.) click on “Screening Payment”; (ii). fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight(8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR); (iii.) take the printed Payment Invoice to any bank for the payment of the two thousand naira (₦2000.00); and (iv.) go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng)to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First, Second, and other choices of courses; Upload a passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size; and Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
IDAH Poly Post UTME Closing Date and Screening Schedule
- Completion and submission of forms Online will close by date to be announced later.
- Eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
- To be announced later – Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the: School of Engineering; School of Technology; and School of Environmental Studies.
- To be announced later – Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the: School of Business Studies (SBS), and School of General and Administrative Studies (SOGAS).
- Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test.
- Candidates must provide reachable personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers as these would serve as the primary means of contacting them.
- The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
Ready to register? Visit the school’s admission portal to being the process.
Best Related Posts
- Emmanuel Alayande COE Post UTME/NCE Full-Time Form is Out. See Details
- KWARA POLY Post UTME/ND Full Time is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- FUTMINNA Post UTME/DE Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Marks, Price, and Closing Date
- Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas, Bonny Admission form is out. See Fee, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Date
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date