|Federal Poly Ede Logo|
2020/2021 THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, EDE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
EXAM SLIPS NOW LOADED WITH SALES OF FORM EXTENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
UPDATE: Candidaes who had earlier registered for the polytechnic post UTME can now log into their individual admission portals to reprint their completed application form. Right below the O’level section, you will find your exam date, venue, and time. Affected applicants include the UTME, DPT, and RPT candidates.
ADMISSION FOR STILL ON SALES
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and eligible candidates that the Polytechnic admission form for ND full-Time programmes/Post UTME is still on sale. All concerned should take note as follows.
See: Post UTME: Will it be Exams or Admission Screening?
Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must have written UTME and score not less than 140 i.e 140 and above (cut off mark)
- Candidates must have chosen Federal Poly Ede as their FIRST choice institution during the UTME registration or has earlier done a change of institution to the school
- Candidates who did not choose the polytechnic during JAMB registration but are ready to change now and make the school their first choice can also apply.
- Candidates must have written 4 right subjects combination for his or her proposed course in UTME
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in his or her O’level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB)subjects in not more than two sittings
Federal Poly Ede Available National Diploma (ND) Courses
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Geological Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Mgt.
- Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Fashion Design& Textile Technology
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
Federal Poly Ede Admission Method of Application and Payment
Eligible applicants should register for the post UTME following the steps below:
- Application forms that attract N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, and detailed information about the programmes entry requirement, mode of payment and registration are available online at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
- Payment will be effected using any Remita Payment methods (Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App. Etc.)
- The application closes on August 31, 2020 (now extended until further notice)
- All your O’level Results should be filled in online.
- Current and active phone number is required
- Current and active email is required
Best Related Posts
- Ede Poly Post UTME Issues, JAMB Score Showing Zero (0) and Solutions
- Federal Poly Ede HND, ND, Pre-ND Form: Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- Federal Polytechnic Ede ND/NCE: Dual Awards Programmes
- UNIUYO Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- OOU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date