2020/2021 FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO EKITI HND, ND (FULL TIME AND PART-TIME) ADMISSION PROCESSES
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and intending students that admission forms for Ado Poly ND Part-Time, HND Full-Time Morning and Afternoon Sessions, HND Part-Time are out. All interested candidates should take note of the requirements for each programme and application guidelines.
- HND Full Time programme is run for 2 sessions (comprising of 4 semesters). The form is opened to both Morning and Evening candidates as chosen during the registration.
- HND Part-Time programme is run for 3 sessions (comprising of 6 semesters).
- The part-time programme is run for 3 sessions (comprising of 6 semesters)
FEDPOLY Ado HND Full-Time Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Generally, all intending HND Full Time applicants must have completed their ND programmes from the polytechnic or any other polytechnic with a grade not lower than lower credit.
- Applicants for HND FT must also have completed one or two years of Industrial Training programmes (IT).
- Full-Time Applicants must equally have done UTME for their ND programmes and have a valid JAMB registration number. Where otherwise, applicants must have done JAMB regularization to have a valid JAMB registration number. This will be needed for their NYSC mobilization purpose.
- Applicants for HND Part-Time are only required to have National Diploma be it; Full time or Part-Time.
- All applicants must possess at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE results (with subjects relevant to their proposed courses) in not more than two sittings.
FEDPOLY Ado ND Part-Time Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE results (with subjects relevant to their proposed courses) in not more than two sittings.
- No need to write UTME or pass one.
FEDPOLY Ado HND FT/PT and ND FT/PT Method of Application and Payment
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti are required to complete the institution’s application form available on-line at www.fedpolyado.edu.ng with effect from the day of publication.
ADMISSION FORM GUIDELINES
- Candidates should visit the polytechnic website fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print ND/HND Full PART-TIME application form invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice alongside the invoice generated and make payment of twelve thousand five hundred naira (N13,000.00) only (administrative charges inclusive) AND thirteen thousand naira (N13,157.00) on the Remita platform. See How To Make Remita Payment at Bank and Online: Quick Guide.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card, and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavor to print copies of the application form and the acknowledgment slip after filling the form.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
- the application for admission will close on (extended till further notice)
- Candidates should also ensure that the transcripts of their Academic Records are forwarded directly by their former Institutions to reach The Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic P.M.B. 5351, Ado-Ekiti not later than the closing date indicated above.
- The Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of Candidates whose: (a) transcripts are not received on due date o who submit them by hand; (b) forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date; (c) National Diploma (ND) Statement of Results read December 2018 or earlier. (d) all applications with false details will be rejected.
For any inquiries, call 08129488426; 09025945943; 07033226929 or send an email to [email protected]
- OSCOTECH Esa Oke Admissions: ND DPT, HND FT, and PT Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- FPN Admissions: HND Full-Time Form, Procedures, Price, and Closing Date
- HND to Bsc Conversion Program: Iree Poly, Osun State Affiliated with Ajayi Crowther University
- DELSU Top Up Degree: Two Years Course to Convert HND to Bsc (See Details)
- KWASU Admissions: Forms for Diploma in Law and Certificate in Legal Studies is Out