FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO (AFFILIATE WITH FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI) TOP-UP/CONVERSION PROGRAMME
- It enables university graduates who are unable to stand out academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other to remedy their result.
- Also, it allows HND graduates to upgrade certificates to university degrees.
The Objectives of the Programme
The Objectives of the FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are to:
- Provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to university degree certification.
- Make available contents and Instructions that would upgrade the quality of university degrees from Third Class end/or Pass.
- Facilitate university education that will lead to a change of degree/career, where necessary.
- create an academic-ground level for university degrees acquisition.
Who is the Programme for
- University graduates with Pass or Third Class degrees
- HND graduates desirable of University first degree
- Graduates with interest in career change (e.g. graduate of Chemistry wishing to change career to Accounting, etc).
Federal Poly Ilaro HND/BSC Conversion Programme Admission Requirement
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five(5)O’Level subjects at credit level In relevant subjects In not more than two(2)sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics Is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Programmes in the Faculties of Engineering, Sciences, and Social Sciences. Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for the conversion programme.
- Applicants must possess a certificate of discharge exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
Duration of the programme
Two (2) years of six (6) semesters
Tuition fee is N173,900,00 per year payment in two instalments acceptable
Lectures shall take place at the Engineering complex, the federal polytechnic, of Ilaro on a fulltime basis.
Method of Application and Payment
- Pick your hard copy forms at Federal Polytechnic Ado and the Polytechnic Ibadan and pay a non-refundable fee of Nl5,000 at Ilaro microfinance bank
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the directorate linkage & affiliation, federal polytechnic Ilaro
- Dr. Adefemi Adekunle (FUOYE) 09056309801
- Mr. Makinde Oluseun (FPI) 09033902540
- Mrs. Tosin Ajoaye (FUOYE) 07035677895
Available Top-Up Degree Courses FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng.Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. sc. Accounting
- B. sc. Business administration & management
- B. sc. Banking and finance
- B. sc. Public Administration
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Animal Production and Health
- B.Agric. Food Science and Technology
- B.Agric. Hospitality and Tourism Management
Best Related Posts
- HND to Bsc/Top-Up Degree (18+ Universities in Nigerian and Abroad)
- FUOYE Top-Up/HND to Bsc Form is Out (2020/2021): Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- ADO POLY Top-Up Degree (Affiliate With FUOYE) From is Out (2019/2020). See Details
- Al-Hikmah University Top-Up Degree (HND to Bsc) Form is Out: Courses and How to Apply
- LASU HND/BSC (Top-up Degree) Form Out (2019/2020): Courses, Fee and Portal