2020/2021 FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO, EKITI STATE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors and eligible candidates that the Federal Polytechnic Ado admissions form to ND full-time programmes is now out. All concerned should take note of the requirements, cut-off mark, price, and procedures of the application as detailed below.
FEDPOLY Ado Post UTME/Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for ND Programmes in the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Candidates must have written UTME with the right subjects combination for their proposed courses at the Polytechnic
- Candidates must have chosen Federal Poly Ado as their first choice institution during UTME registration.
- Interested candidates who did not earlier choose the polytechnic can now consider the change of institution to the school and consider them as the first choice
- Federal Polytechnic Ado cut-off mark is 150 and above. See the departmental Post UTME cut off marks
- Applicants must equally have at least 5 credit passes in their O’level results in subjects relevant to their proposed courses (not more than two sittings).
- Closing Date: January 31, 2021.
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Schools, Departments, and Courses
School of Business Studies (SBS)
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- General Studies
- Purchasing and Supply
School of Engineering
- Agric Technology
- Agric and Bio-Environmental
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mineral and Petroleum Resource
- Agric Technology
School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying;
- Surveying & Geo-informatics; and
- Urban and Regional Planning.
School of Science and Computer Studies
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Glass & Ceramic Technology
- Science Technology
FEDPOLY Ado Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
Interested Candidates should follow the steps below to apply:
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print an application payment invoice to make payment of two thousand naira (#2000) excluding the application fee.
- After printing the invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make the payment on the Remita platform. Payment can also be made online directly on the portal. See How To Make Remita Payment at Bank and Online: Quick Guide.
- Candidates can also make payments with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card, and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal here or via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavor to print copies of the application form and the acknowledgment slip after filling the form.
Step By Step Application Procedures
Best Related Posts
- UNIOSUN Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- EKSU Ila Post UTME/DE: Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- Military Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges in Nigeria
- Will JAMB/School Send Admission SMS or Email to me?
- How to Cross From Polytechnic/College to University