Remember when I posted the federal government I-Startup programme where graduates and others who have great business ideas can win up to N2,000,000?
As at that time, the programme was only opened the participants from the southwest states of the country.
As a way to get all other states to have an equal share of participation, the opportunity is now opened to all Nigerians form:
- North West,
- North Central and
- South East
In other words, other states can go now ahead and share their ideas with the management to win up to two million naira.
The Project Background
Startup Nigeria is a 3-Month Incubation Program designed to support innovative idea-staged companies across Nigeria with funding, mentorship and training. The curriculum is specifically designed to move companies from ideas to viable products/services
This program provides an opportunity for innovative and dedicated teams who have viable ideas and solutions in Manufacturing, ICT, Agriculture, Health and Governance to redefine their product/solution, achieve product-market fit, and acquire new customers (including corporates) and investment.
The Startup Nigeria Program gives Founders the needed leverage to excel with our specially designed curriculum to help idea and early-stage entrepreneurs find their footing and grow in Nigeria’s socio-economic terrain.
Application and Eligibility
- Only opened to participants from North West, North Central and South East
- If you have ideas and solutions that can solve problems, go right ahead and apply at http://www.startupnigeria.ng
Closing Date/Deadline: June 17, 2019.
Best Related Posts
- OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarships Form Still On: Requirements and How to Apply
- Apply for N-Power Knowledge Multi-Track Youth Empowerment
- Apply for Customer Care Representatives at Paystack Nigeria – Bsc, HND, ND, NCE
- Polaris Rainbow Children’s Day Competition: Topic, Prizes, Requirements and How to Apply
- Atiku Abubakar Loan/Grant/Scheme for All Nigerians: What You Must Know