|2 Million Naira for each winner|
I-startup Southwest is a Federal Government intervention of the National Social Investment Program (NSIP) under the office the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This program provides an opportunity for innovative and dedicated teams who have viable ideas and solutions in Manufacturing, ICT, Agriculture, Health and Governance to redefine their product/solution, achieve product-market fit, and acquire new customers (including corporates) and investment.
Premier Hub Innovation Center is a South-West regional innovation center located in Ondo state, Nigeria. Premier Hub exists to fast track industrialization in Nigeria by creating an enabling environment and empowering youths who are leveraging technology to build ideas into sustainable solutions.
This is done through training, incubation and acceleration programs.
Programme Aims and Objectives
The aim is to impact the Nigerian Economy to become a knowledgeable driven/smart economy, capable of rapidly accelerating industrialization by training and serving talent acceleration points for young Nigerians in technology-driven sectors of the economy, including Digital and innovative solutions, Professional Services, Manufacturing and Agro-allied Technologies.
|The programme is opened to the southwest for now.|
The Programmes Missions
The missions include:
- To discover and establish successful entrepreneurs
- To Accelerate innovative ideas
- To discover challenges and solutions in our focus areas
- Training and mentorship of youths
- Partnering with parties who have similar goals
Area of Focus
- Digital oil field
- ny individual or early stage startup who has an idea, solution or product in Agriculture, Manufacturing, ICT, Digital Oil field, Governance or Health.
- Business must be for profit
- Your state of residence or startup must be located in any of these states within the Southwest region: Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos and Ekiti
- Other Geopolitical zones, check Federal Government Opens Startup Nigeria
- The competition is open to the South West region for now. Please stay tuned for updates on other regions.
- Npower beneficiaries and beneficiaries of other social schemes eligible to apply
The Programme provides critical tools for entrepreneurial success, including:
- Training: weeks of intensive training on setting-up and managing businesses
- Mentorship and Advisory: Hands-on support: Business strategy, financial management, recruitment, product development (advisory)
- Free workspace for team members, high-speed internet & more.
- Seed Capital: non-returnable seed capital
Method of Application
- Visit NSIP Premier Hub Innovation Center
- Click on Apply Now
- Proceed to the form and fill all the information required
- Submit and print confirmation slip.
- Be on the lookout for email/SMS message for the next stage
Supports and Enquiries
Premier Hub Innovation Center
Plot 7, Block O, Ilesha-Owo Express Way, Near A&T Presidential Hotel, Oloko/Orita Obelle Junction, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(+234) 815 932 7325
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.