2020/2021 FCT SCHOOL OF NURSING, GWAGWALADA, ABUJA ADMISSION EXERCISE
About the School of Nursing
- The school’s authorities are the Federal Capital Territory Administration, Health and Human Services Secretariat, Nursing Department of FCTA, and Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Ministry of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja acts as the sole proprietor of the school through the Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS)/Nursing Department, the FCTA interprets and executes government and Nursing Council programs and policies as it is related to nursing manpower development in FCT.
- Other organs of the government, it recruits, promote, and provides staff emolument in addition to providing training facilities for the school.
- The FCTA also appoints the administrative head of the institution and his/her deputy.
- Application is invited from suitable/qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing training program at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada for the 2020/2021 session. SALE OF FORM: Start 5th October 2020. Ends 16th October 2019
FCT School of Nursing Requirements and Eligibility
- This is admission into the Basic Nursing Program which after completion will award students RN – Registered Nurse.
- The school admits candidates for two different programs yearly. The 3-year basic nursing program which starts in September is meant for secondary school leavers (holders of WAEC and NECO).
- Hence, candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, or NECO in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (not more than two sittings).
- The SSCE results should not exceed 10 years from the date of sitting for the examination.
- Applicants will be required to partake in the entrance examination and oral interview for those who pass the entrance examination which is organized and conducted by the HHSS/nursing department.
- Candidates who score the desired entry points from the aforementioned assessments are selected for admission into the program(s).
- The basic general nurse training is a general course open to young males and females of not less than 17 years of age at the time of admission (September).
FCT School of Nursing Admission Forms Method of Application and Payment
- Pay Non-refundable fee of five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only into HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARIAT (HHSS) REVENUE ACCOUNT No. 3402015028 in FCMB and Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC
- Submit the two (2) stamped payment tellers for receipt and collect application forms at FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Nursing. Gwagwalada
- The completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for Data Capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for Data capturing ends on 19th October 2020.
FCT School of Nursing Entrance Exams Schedule
- EXAMINATION; Entrance examination hold from 26th to 31st October 2020.
- The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the contact’s phone number provided in the form. For further enquiry on examination date check http//fb.me/fctsom from 21″ October 2020.
- The Examination will be a Computer Based Test covering English, mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Current Affair.
- Applicant must have a functional phone number.
- Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the forms. This advert disclaims all other calls for application for admission into FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
Best Related Posts
- College of Health Tech Ilesa Admissions: SSCE Requirements, Courses, Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- Kaduna State School of Nursing Form: FREE Nursing Admission, Procedures and Requirements
- EKSU Nursing Admissions: Nursing form Requirements, Price, Closing Date and Procedures
- School of Nursing Form: Oyo State College of Nursing Eleyele, Ibadan Admission Details
- UCH Ibadan Nursing Form on Sales: Details Including Price, Closing Date and Procedures