2020/2021 FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO POST UTME SCREENING ADMISSION EXERCISE.
The Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Admission into the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo will hold on Thursday, 10th, September 2020 (now postponed till further notice)
FCE Oyo Special Post UTME/NCE Full-Time Form Requirements and Eligibility
- Candidate(s) who made the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo as their choice of the institution during the 2020 UTME and whose score is 100 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose the College initially but scored 100 and above are also eligible to apply.
- Note that the College may require you to eventually change to the first choice if they will eventually give you admission. This applies to those who had chosen them as 2nd, third or not at all.
- Candidates must equally possess at least 5 credit passes in their SSCE results in not more than two sittings. Such grades must be from the subjects right for their proposed courses in the college.
- Candidates who score below 100 marks in 2020 UTME can also obtain the College’s Pre-NCE form.
See: Will College of Education Oyo Special Write Post UTME or Screening? See Answer
FCE Oyo Post UTME (2020/2021): Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
Participating in the FCE Oyo Special Physical Screening
- Candidates will be expected to complete the admission screening form online latest by Wednesday, 29th January 2020 Time: 3:40pm.
- Two copies of UTME e-notification of results slip.
- Original and photocopy of the print-out copy of the on-line completed admission screening application form.
- SSCE/GCE O’ Level (WAEC/NECO) (NABTEB for Vocational & Technical Courses only) results or equivalent.
FCE Oyo Special Oyo Post UTME Method of Application Payment
- Proceed to log on to https://nce.fcesoyo.edu.ng/ to make a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening at any Commercial Bank/Online through Remita Platform;
- Return to the application page after payment to fill your form
- Please note that full payment for these items is required for the completion and submission of the application form.
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eyeglasses or veil and,
- Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
FCE Oyo (Special) Post UTME Screening Dates and Schedules
- Candidates are to please take note that the deadline for submission of the application for the admission screening will be announced on the website.
- The screening date will be announced on the website.
- TIME: 9.00a.m prompt and
- VENUE: As indicated on the print-out copy of the online completed Admission Application form.
The general public is hereby notified and warned against falling into dubious people or 419 directing Candidate(s) seeking admission into FCE(s) Oyo to pay a certain amount of money into their Bank Accounts for Degree & NCE Regular Programme of the College. Candidate(s) are to follow the procedure on our portal (i.e www.nceportal.fcesoyo.edu.ng, www.fcesuidegree.com www.prence.fcesoyo.edu.ng) in paying fees online.
Best Related Posts
- ADEYEMI COE Post UTME/DE Form is out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date.
- YABATECH Post UTME/Degree Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNIMED Post UTME Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- IDAH POLY Post UTME/ND Full-Time Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Emmanuel Alayande COE Post UTME/NCE Full-Time Form is Out. See Details