2020/2021 FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (FCA) MOOR PLANTATION IBADAN, OYO STATE ADMISSION EXERCISES FOR ND FULL TIME (POST UTME AND ND PART-TIME
This is to inform all staff, parents, and applicants of FCA Ibadan that POST UTME/SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2020/2021 Admission is scheduled to hold from (dates to be announced later) at various Departments of the College for National Diploma (ND) applicants.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into 2-year Full-Time and 3-year Part-Time National Diploma and Higher National Diploma Programmes which will be available during the 2020/2021 Academic Year in the Federal College of Agriculture, Ibadan.
Admission Requirements and Eligibility
Candidates for the ND in Agricultural Engineering Technology must first satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for admission into the department:
- At least a pass in English language and obtain credit passes in four (4) subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Biology/Agricultural Science or Chemistry, and one other subject) obtained in not more than two sittings in GCE O’Level, WAEC or NECO.
- At least a pass in English Language and four credits passes in NBTE recognized preliminary (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science) National Diploma course offered in a Polytechnic or Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
- Admission into the ND Programme is through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and the required subjects are English Language, Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry. However, admission into the part-time programme of the College which is a two-year programme of four (4) semesters and is through obtaining the Admission Form from the College website.
Method of Application and Payment
Eligible candidates are to visit the school’s application portal to complete the online form after payment of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only. Candidates are to collect Remita Code from the Account Department of the College and make payment at the bank. See How To Make Remita Payment at Bank and Online: Quick Guide.
Step by Step Guide to Apply on the School’s Portal
- Logging into the College Registration Portal
- Check the Federal College of Agriculture Ibadan Bursary section to obtain Remita Reference Retrieval (RRR) code for making the necessary payment.
- Return to the College Bursary Unit to change your teller to receipt.
- After the payment, proceed to the College E-Library Unit to get login details.
- You will get login details (USERNAME and PASSWORD) on your e-mail and PIN on your phone to continue.
- Click on any preferred browser of your choice (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc) on your computer.
- Launch the College portal address: https://www.fcaib.edu.ng/
- Type in Your Access Code (Check your phone and E-Mail) to continue your online registration.
- You are to scan and upload your passport photograph with all your credentials on your portal.
- Make sure that all your data are correct before you click on the REGISTER button as you will be unable to edit any data after submission.
- You are to print out the following forms on your portal;
- Bio-data form
- Course form
- E-Library Registration form
- FCA/NIIT Registration form
- General Studies Registration form
- Payment Schedule
- You are advised to submit your biodata with the course form at both the departmental office and College Registry.
- Continue your registration by submitting an E-Library form and FCA/NIIT form at the E-Library Unit of the College.
- For any technical issues contact [email protected], 07034205740 NB: You have only four weeks to complete your registration as the College portal system will be closed thereafter.
- For further information, please contact any of the following numbers: 08036297799, 08051173755, 08060095161, 08033683464, or visit www.fcaib.edu.ng.
Best Related Posts
- UI Affiliate at Oyo Special Post UTME/DE Form is out. See Cut Off Mark, Price and Date
- FCE Oyo (Special) Post UTME For is out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Dates
- ADEYEMI COE Post UTME/DE form is out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date.
- YABATECH Post UTME/Degree Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- UNIMED Post UTME Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date