|Ekiti State University (EKSU) Official Logo|
This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that Ekiti State University has announced sales of her 2nd round or supplementary admission form into her degree programmes for all courses (including newly started Medicine and Surgery).
According to the management, this is a “Grace Period for EKSU aspirants that missed the 2020/2021 Post UTME Application Click Here to Apply (CLOSING DATE: until further notice)”
Below are the details to take into consideration before applying.
EKSU Supplementary Post UTME/DE Requirements and Eligibility
- The Post UTME cut-off mark is 180 and above in UTME subjects relevant for applicants’ proposed courses.
- Direct Entry (DE) applicants must be holders of Bsc, HN, NCE, ND, IJMB, JUPEB, or their equivalence and must have chosen the university as their first choice institution during their DE registration or ready to change to the school immediately.
- DE applicants must have a least lower credit grade or right point for NCE as detailed in the JAMB brochure
- Candidates who had taken part in the first round Post UTME/DE are not eligible to apply for this.
- Candidates who chose the university as a first-choice institution but missed the first round can take advantage of this
- Candidates who had attempted any other school post UTME or screening but denied admission can take advantage of this too. Such applicants must be ready to do the JAMB change of institution and consider the university as the first choice to broaden the admission chance.
EKSU Supplementary Post UTME/DE Application and Payment
- Eligible candidates should visit EKSU Degree undergraduate admission portal
- Click on Admissions, then Post-UTME
- Click “New Applicant” and provide the required details to create your account on the portal. Make your JAMB registration number your password. After this, a link will be sent to your email.
- Update your profile and review your details
- You will be directed to make an online payment.
- You will be required to upload a passport photo with a red background
- You will need details of your SSCE results to complete the
- Preview your details and ensure all is correct, confirm before submitting it finally.
- Applicants should be ready for CBT entrance exams to be conducted on the university’s campus.
- Your exams date should be on your acknowledgment slip printed after completing your registration
- Closing Date/Deadline: 30/05/2021 23:59:59
Best Related Posts
- Universities and Others Whose Post UTMEs are Still on Sales (UPDATED)
- UNIOSUN 2nd Supplementary Admission form is out only for MEDICINE (MBBS). See Details
- LAUTECH DE and 2nd Round (Supplementary) Post UTME Form is Out. See Details
- YABATECH Post UTME/Degree Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- UNIMED Post UTME Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date