|EKSU official logo|
You’re on the right page if you want know if you want to know whether EKSU sandwich admission form is out. You will be taken through the entry requirements, procedures of application, price and more.
2020/2021 APPLICATION ADVERTS FOR EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY SANDWICH PROGRAMME
Application forms are now available for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the Sandwich programme of Ekiti State University. Ado-Ekiti for the 2020/2021 Contact Session.
Available EKSU Sandwich Courses or Programmes
Department of Arts & Language
- BA (Ed) English,
- Yoruba, French.
- History and International Studies.
- Arabic Language
Department of Social Science Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Social Studies,
- Political Science. Economics,
Department of Science Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Mathematics,
- Integrated Science,
- Computer Science
Department of Vocational and Technical Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Business Education: Accounting Option, Marketing Distributive Option, Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Option)
- B.Sc (Ed) in Technical Education: Mechanical Technology, Building Woodwork Technology, Electical/Electronics Technology
- B.Sc (Ed) Agricultural Science
- BLIS Library Science
Department of Human Kinetics & Health Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Human Kinetics and Health Education. Health Education
Department of Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed Guidance and Counselling,
- Childhood Education
Department of Educational Management
- B.Sc (Ed) Educational Management
Department of Adult Education and Community Development
- B.Ed Adult Education with Teaching Subjects: History& International Studies, CRS, English, IRS, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Accounting, Social Studies,
- B.Ed in Adult Education with options in one of the following specialized areas: Women Education Industrial and Labour Studies, Community Development and Cooperative Management.
EKSU Sandwich Programmes Duration and Admission Requirements
4 Year Programme for Direct Entry
- Passes at credit/Merit level in two subjects at the NCE and credit passes in (five) 5 subjects at GCE O/level including English Language or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of a credit pass at the SSCE/GCE O/Level.
- Three (3) passes at GCE Advanced level plus credit passes in five (5) other subjects at GCE O/Level or SSCE.
- Nursing and Midwifery Certificate together with five (5) O/Level credit passes including English Language for B.Sc in Physic Health Education.
- Nursing and Midwifery Certificate plus Post-Nursing Diploma with Credit passes in Re (5) 0/Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings is acceptable for B.Sc (Ed) Health Education
5-Year Programme in any except Educational Management
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE plus credit passes in five (5) subjects at GCE O/Level or its equivalent. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of credit passat the SSCE/GCE O/Level English.
- Passes at credit/merit level in two major subjects of the Associate Diploma in Education with GCE O/Level credit passes or its equivalent in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings.
- National Diploma with credit/Merit passes in relevant subjects plus credit passes in five (5) GCE aLevel subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Passes at credit level in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics at the GCE O/Level with any of the following is acceptable for Computer Science Education: i. Diploma in Data Processing from recognized Universities. ii. ND (Computer Science).
- Nursing and Midwifery Certificate together with O/Level credit passes in five (5) other subjects is acceptable for the B.Sc (Ed) in Physical and Health Education. The NABTEB credit/merit passes in five (5) subjects together with the Advanced Level NABTEB Certificate in any two (2) subjects is acceptable for the B.Sc (Ed) Technical Education.
6 Years Programme
- A. Passes at credit level in five (5) subjects including English Language in WASC/GCE O/Level at not more than two sittings.
- A credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory for all B.Sc (Ed) Science courses.
- Five credit passes in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics in NABTEB is acceptable for the B.Sc Ed) Technical Education.
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Candidates with Third Class at the first degree in the Arts. Sciences or Social Sciences from an approved University are eligible for admission.
- HND with credit/merit passes in relevant teaching subjects.
Masters Degree (M.Ed) Programmes
The following courses are available at the Masters Degree Level: Philosophy of Education. Guidance and Counselling. Psychology of Education. Language Education, Science Education. Curriculum and Instruction. Educational Technology. Educational Management, Social Studies Education. Tests and Measurement. Mathematics Education. Exercise Physiology. Organization and Administration of Sports. Health Education. Sociology of Education. Human Kinetics and Sports. Library Science and other courses as approved by Senate of the University.
M.Sc in Mathematics Education
M.Ed in Mathematics M.Ed in Adult Education with options in the following areas:
i) Community Development
ii) Social Welfare
iii) Industrial Education
iv) Communication Arts in Adult Education
M.Ed Agricultural Education
M.Ed Business Education with options in
iii) Office Technology 84 Management (Secretarial Studies)
M.Sc Technology Education in
i) BuildingAVoodwork Technology
ii) Electrical/Electronics Technology
iii) Mechanical Technology
Admission Requirements and Eligibility
The following constitute the minimum entry requirements in the Postgraduate Programmes:
All applicants seeking admission into any of the Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes must have rive credit passes at O’Level in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of a Credit pass at SSCE/GCE/O’Level.
Application Closing Date/Deadline: until further notice.
Method of Application and Payment
- Application fee for M.Ed or PGDE: N16.000.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira only) excluding N600 o line bank charges
- Application fee for Undergraduate: N6.000.00 (Six Thousand Naira only) excluding N600 online bank charges
- Log on to the University website: https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/
- Create a profile or applicant and log in again
- Navigate to the sandwich application section. Choose the option you’re applying for i.e Postgraduate, undergraduate, or evening programmes
- Pay the sum of N6,600 (undergraduate), N16,600 (Postgraduate) or N6,600 (evening undergraduates) via the use of Interswitch online payment platform using your ATM card
- Upon successful transaction Print an online receipt containing the confirmation code and supply the Receipt Number and Confirmation Code in the online receipt printed to access the form.
- Complete the Application form online and print a copy.
Best Related Posts
- Sandwich Degree in Nigeria: No UTME, Notable Universities, Courses, Applications etc
- University of Ibadan (UI) Distance Learning Admission Form is Out. See Details
- LASU Sandwich College Oyo Special Form is Out. Courses, Fee, Requirements etc
- LAUTECH Distance Learning Admission Form is Out: Requirements, Courses, Levels etc
- Understand PART-TIME Degree, HND, ND or NCE Programmes: Short-cut to Gain Admission