2020/2021 EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY (EKSU), ADO EKITI PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and interested admission seekers that the Ekiti State University(EKSU) one-year preliminary course admission form is now on sale. All eligible candidates can now obtain the PD form online following the guide below.
Pre-Degree programme is a one-year course which will lead to offering you 100 level admission to your desired course by the same university. All predegree candidates are equally expected to obtain JAMB UTME for the admission year and have the required cut off mark by the university before he or she can be given admission to the proposed course.
EKSU PD Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must be holders of SSCE – NECO, WAEC, NABTEB. Such results must have at least 5 credit passes in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at 100 level.
- Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level at one sitting, including English Language, Credit in Mathematics and three other Science subjects for all the Science-based courses; credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects for all Social Sciences based courses and at least three Arts subjects for All Arts based courses. An entrance examination will be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission into the Programme
- Applicants must register and write the admission year UTME to be given admission
- Candidates must equally pass their PD exams which can be used by the management to favour them in the admission to 100 level
Method of Application and payment
- Visit the school Pre-degree admission portal
- Fill in all your bio-data including your email, phone number, and password.
- Log in again with your email and the password created.
- On the next page, click on the 2020/2021 Pre-Degree Application Form
- Follow other steps to make an online payment of N11,600 including bank convenience charge using your ATM card
- Note that the university doesn’t accept payment to any bank account. All payment is strictly online through an ATM card.
- Please note down your receipt number, you will need it sooner
- After payment, follow the same steps above, then, Click on Applicant Dashboard, Click your application type and click Already Pay, Type or Paste your Receipt NO and click Search
- Fill your form and print the completed registration slip
For your receipt number:
- Go to My Payment Menu Click on Transaction History Click ReQuery
- Click Back My Payment Menu Click on My Receipt Click Print you will see your receipt number.
- No entrance exams for pre-degree candidates
- To know if you have been offered admission, visit the status checking page.
- Closing date until further notice.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- FUNAAB Predegree, IJMB, JUPEB, and Cambridge A’level Admissions: Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- FUPRE Predegree and JUPEB Admissions: Requirements, Procedures, Price, and Closing Date
- LASU Pre-degree Admission: Procedures, Requirements, Price, and Closing Date
- FUOYE Predegree Form is Out: Step by Step Guide to Apply
- DELSU JUPEB – Gain 200 Level Admission After a year Program. See Guidelines, Price and Closing Date