Interested candidates are invited for admission into the Full-Time Bachelor Degree Programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly the University of Ado-Ekiti), in Affiliation with Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun, Osun State.
EKSU-OSCOED Degree Programmes
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor Degrees are available.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Guidance and Counselling
- Adult Education
- Educational Management
- Nursery/Primary Education
Bachelor of Arts (Education) (B.A.Ed)
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
Bachelor of Science (Education) (B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Computer Science
- Education/Social Studies
- Education/Integrated Science
- Education/Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Education/Political Science
- Education/Home Economics
- Education/Agric. Science
- Education/Technical Education
EKSU Ila Campus Post UTME Requirements and Eligibility
Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements;
- Five Credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Five credit passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including the English Language.
- Candidates must have written and passed the 2020 UTME conducted by the JAMB.
- Candidates’ scores at the last UTME (2020) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e. 150.
- Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
Direct Entry Candidates: 3-Year Full-Time Programme
Candidates must satisfy the following minimum entry requirements.
- Pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE ‘O’ level credits or its equivalent in three subjects, including the English Language. A pass at the NCE General English is acceptable in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/O’level.
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE O’ level credit passes in three other subjects including the English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidates is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME Screening Exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE O’ level credit passes in two other subjects including the English Language.
Method of Application and Payment
Application forms are obtainable online for the payment of two thousand and eight hundred (N2,800.00) only at the Affiliate College Admission portal (i.e www.ossceila.edu.ng)
- Payment must be made online via BANKIT (powered by eTranzact) after creating an account and Admission Application forms must be completed and submitted online.
- Post UTME screening will be done online.
- Any further information required may be obtained from the Directorate of Continuing Education Programmes, Ekiti State University, or the admission officer (08062574391).
- NO PHYSICAL FORM IS SOLD ANYWHERE, EVERYTHING IS ONLINE ON WWW.OSSCEILA.EDU.NG. BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS. BE WARNED.
Admission List Updates
Applicants are advised to keep their phones one for SMS to invite them for screening. Mostly, the school may not conduct post UTME screening or tests. Candidates will only be required to visit Ila Campus to check the pasted list and submit their credentials
Best Related Posts
- ADEYEMI COE Post UTME/DE Form is out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date.
- YABATECH Post UTME/Degree Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- UNIMED Post UTME Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- IDAH POLY Post UTME/ND Full-Time Form is Out. See Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price, and Closing Date
- UI Affiliate at Oyo Special Post UTME/DE Form is out. See Cut Off Mark, Price, and Date