2021/2022 SCHOOL OF NURSING, EKSUTH, ADO-EKITI ENTRANCE APPLICATION EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public that admission forms into the SCHOOL OF NURSING EKSUTH, ADO-EKITI for 2021/2022 academic sessions are now available for sale online.
After completing a three-year Basic Nursing Programme, you’re qualified as a Registered Nurse (RN). Hence, you can work with this. You can as well proceed for Midwifery studies in the same school or another to have Registered Midwifery (RM). You can instead proceed to a university (degree) through direct entry in order to obtain Bsc Nursing (BSN).
- School of Nursing VS Nursing in University: Differences, Better One and List of Schools
- Will I Go for NYSC After School of Nursing?
- Difference Between Registered Nursing (RN) and Registered Midwifery (RM)
EKSU School of Nursing Admission Requirements and Eligibility
Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings and candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2021. Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
Important Dates to Note
- CLOSING DATE – As stated on your application portal.
- INTERVIEW DATE– to be announced later on the school portal
- INTERVIEW REQUIREMENTS
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result(s)
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial from Previous School(s)
- Certificate of Local Government Origin.
- Print-out of Olevel Results
EKSU School Method of Application and Payment
- Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read the instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
- Note: Payment is to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and a summary of your application.
- Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N10,200 [Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only].
- Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Enquiries: Send an email to [email protected] or Call: 07036338235, 08073831771, 08036050986, 09069924870
Ready to apply? Visit the EKSU nursing admission portal.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- School of Nursing Form: Oyo State College of Nursing Eleyele, Ibadan Admission Details
- UCH Ibadan Nursing Form on Sales: Details Including Price, Closing Date and Procedures
- POGIL College of Health Technology Admissions: HND, ND and Technician Forms on Sales
- School of Nursing Form: Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta
- School of Nursing Forms: University of Benin Teaching Hospital Admission Details