2020/2021 EDO STATE UNIVERSITY POST UTME/ND FULL-TIME ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors and eligible candidates that Edo State Polytechnic admission forms i.e post UTME/ND full-time and ND Part-Time form are now on sales. All concerned should take note as follows.
Edo State Poly Background
Edo State Institute of Technology and Management, (formally Edo State Polytechnic), came into existence with a bill signed into law by His Excellency the Executive Governor of Edo State, Chief (Dr.) Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion on 19/12/02. The idea to set up the school was to correct.
The Institute is located in Usen Town, Ovia Southwest Local Government Area of Edo State. It occupies the premises of former Elawure Grammar School. The Land area is about 3 Square milers or 4.8 square kilometers.
Edo Poly Post UTME and Admission Requirements
- Candidates for post UTME or ND full-time programmes must have written UTME with 4 subjects relevant with their proposed courses in the polytechnic.
- A UTME score not less than 120 may be required of ND full-time applicants
- Candidates applying for ND part-time programmes do not need to write UTME
- Applicants for both ND full and part-time courses should have at least 5 credit passes in their O’lvel results with subjects relevant to their proposed courses
Edo State Polytechnic Faculties/Departments/Courses
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
School of Environmental studies
- Survey Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
Edo Poly Post UTME Method of Application and Payment
The application form is N5,500 on the school portal
To obtain and fill the form:
- Visit https://edopoly.waeup.org/applicants
- Click on “ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME OR PART-TIME 2020/2021“
- Follow other application steps to complete your registration.
- Sales of form duration:
- ND Full-Time Programmes 2020/2021 03/06/2020 – 19/03/2021
- ND Part-Time Programmes 2020/2021 03/06/2020 – 19/03/2021
Best Related Posts
- FUTA Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- BUK Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- NIJ Admissions: Post UTME/ND Full Time and Part-Time Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- LASU Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- University of Ibadan (UI) Admissions: Post UTME/DE Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date.