- All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening.
- All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
- Online application will start from Thursday, 9th July 2020
- Application website closes at 6.00pm on Tuesday, 1st September 2020
- Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Screening
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/Universal/WebForms/Applicant/VPinApplicant.aspx
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment, return to https://portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgment slip.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
Best Related Posts
- Gateway ICT Poly Post UTME: Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- BOWEN University School of Nursing Form: Price and Closing Date
- NTI Kaduna Admissions: PGDE, BSC ED, NCE and More
- University of Nig. (UNN) School of Nursing Form: Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- ABU Zaira Inter-University Admission Form: How to Apply