COVENANT UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR THE 2020/2021 ADMISSION YEAR
This is to inform the general public and concerned candidates that the University admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
About Covenant University
Covenant University is located in Ota, Ogun State in Nigeria. It is a private Christian university, affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of African Universities, and National Universities Commission
Covenant University Post UTME/Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have chosen the university in the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
- Candidates who did not choose the university but ready to change to the university now or if offered admission can also obtain the form.
- Applicants must possess at least 5 credit passes in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE in relevant subjects to their proposed course and in not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates will partake in the physical screening with the following documents ready
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned UTME JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
NOTE: You will be required to upload the above-listed documents during the online registration as well.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to make certain that all admission materials are received by the designated application deadline. Neither the Admissions Office nor the Departments can assume the responsibility of informing the applicant about erroneous or missing materials.
- All materials (original, photocopied, or electronic document) submitted in support of an application become a part of the Covenant University application record and cannot be released to the student or a third party. If application materials are forged, falsified, or altered, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials. Submission of such materials will disqualify an applicant for admission.
Method of Application and Payment
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank/over the counter transaction.
- Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB, etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide the applicant’s name, make a payment, and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
To start the registration, click here.
Best Related Posts
- BOWEN University Post UTME/DE Form is Out: Procedures, Cut-Off Mark, Price and Closing Date
- Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Admission Forms Out: Guidelines, Price, and Closing Date
- UNILAG Foundation/JUPEB Programmes Form is Out: Procedures, Price, and Closing Date
- Bell University (BELLSTECH) Post UTME/DE Form is Out: Procedures, Price, Cut Off Marks
- Crescent University Post UTME/DE and Transfer Forms Out: Procedures, Price and More