|College of health’s main entrance|
2021/2022 OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ILESA ADMISSION EXERCISE
You’re on the right page if you want to know about Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa, her course list, admission requirements, form price, result checking updates, admission lists, tuition/school fees, etc.
This is to inform the general public, parents, sponsors, and eligible applicants that the College of Health Technology, Ilesa Osun State form is out. All prospective applicants should note the list of courses, SSCE requirements, procedures of application, price, and the closing date as detailed below.
NOTE: Candidates don’t need to write JAMB UTME (or have any cut-off mark) in order to apply for the College’s Admission. I discussed this in detail in, “Do Colleges of Health Technology Require JAMB UTME Cut-Off Marks?.
See the actual requirements below.
Osun State College of Health Tech. Ilesa Admission Requirements and Eligibility
To be given admission to the college:
- Applicant must have at least five credit passes in his or her O’level result – WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB
- Such 5 credit passes must be in more than two sittings and must be in subjects relevant to his or her proposed course.
- The college does not accept a combination of different exams type i.e you can combine two WAEC results, two NECO results, etc BUT NOT WAEC and NECO results
- Awaiting results candidates need not apply as the school won’t accept such for their admission
- See the list of courses offered by the college below for the specific requirements for that course.
1. Community Health Department
- Community Health Extension Worker (C.H.E.W): 3 years (Six Semesters
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (J.C.H.E.W): 2 years (Four Semesters)
- 5 credit level passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/GCE ‘O’ level in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The entry requirement for Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW).
- A candidate should possess three (3) Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and passes in two other subjects in WASSCE/GCE or NECO at not more than two sittings.
2. Environmental Health Department
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (EHT): English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics (all at credit level), not more than two (2) sittings.
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (EVT): English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics at credit level and at least Pass in Mathematics, not more than two (2) sittings.
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT (EVA): 5 passes are required in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, (Biology, Chemistry or Physics) Economics, Commerce and Geography, not more than two (2) sittings. The result should be either GCE, NECO or WAEC.
3. Medical Laboratory Technician Department
A prospective candidate for this Program must possess a minimum of four credits at Senior Secondary School Certificate level/GCE O’levels in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology; and at least a pass in Physics at not more than two sittings.
NOTE: The O’Level results must not be older than ten (10) years.
4. Dental Therapy Department
Dental Therapy: 4 years (Eight Semesters)
WAEC/GCE /SSCE/NECO 5 Credit level passes at not more than 2 sittings. These must include English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
5. Dental Health Technician Department
Duration: 3 years (Six Semesters)
WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO 5 Credit level at not more than 2 sittings. These must include English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
6. General Health Studies Department
- General Health Technician: 2 years (Four Semesters)
- Health Assistant: 2 years (Four Semesters)
- Five 5 credit passes in GCE / WAEC / SSCE / NECO at not more than 2 sittings in English, Mathematics, Biology and two (2) other subjects except Language subject.
- Previously acquired Health Assistant Certificate with not less than 4 years cognate experience for those who spent 1 year to acquire Health Assistant Certificate.
- Previously acquired Health Assistant Certificate for those who spent 2 years to acquire Health Assistant Certificate.
7. Health Assistant
A candidate should possess three (3) Credits; English Language, Mathematics, Biology and passes in two (2) other subjects in WASSCE/GCE or NECO at not more than two sittings.
8. Pharmacy Technician Department
Pharmacy Technician: 3 years (Six Semesters)
WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent 5 Credit level passes at not more than 2 sittings within a space of 5 years to enrollment with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria. These must include English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
9. Health Information Management
This is to inform all intending students that the applicants following qualifications may be considered for admission into the professional diploma in Health Information Management program of Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa.
A minimum of 5 credits in the relevant subjects, at not more than to (2) sittings at the SSCE, WASC and NECO, are required for admission into this program: Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics, Chemistry
Interested candidates should check the school website for the detailed admission requirements before applying for any course. The information can be found here https://www.osunhealthtechilesa.edu.ng.
Osun State College of Health Application Method of Application and Payment
The application form fee is N7,500 and to proceed:
- Visit https://osunhealthtechilesa.edu.ng
- Click on APPLY Button
- Click on ‘Register a New Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
- NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just log in to continue filling your form.
- Form closing date (to be announced later). In other words, it can close any time sooner. Hurry up!
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and fill your application form (This will require your recent passport photograph and your bio-data).
- Print your exam card.
- Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted.
College of Health Technology Ilesa Entrance Exams Date
- The date for the paper and pencil exams is (to be updated as soon as available).
- Check, “Exams Date/Schedule: Osun State College of Health Technology, Ilesa Admission” to see details of the venue, items needed for the test, and more.
College of Health Tech Ilesa Results of the Entrance Exams/Admission List
If you’re one of those who sat for the College’s entrance test on (to be announced later), kindly follow this page for the procedure to check results, cut off marks, and interview dates.
The admission list is out. The link is dedicated for people to check the admission list when the time comes. Click the link to see the latest information about checking the list.
College school fees vary depending on the course of studies. Also, the school takes
indigeneship into consideration in the payment of tuition.
Below is the expected payment analysis. Note that the fee is subject to review and can change any time.
- Tuition/School Fee: Indigene N25,000.00, Non-indigene N40,000.00
- Developmental Fee/Levy: N38,700.00
- Departmental Fee: varies from department to department. The departmental charge is between N17,000.00 to N25,000.00.
NEED a guide, further explanation, update or answer on something? Check if that has been covered on this blog by searching your question on Google and add schoolcontents.info in front e.g Will I be offered admission with 150 + schoolcontents.info. My posts on it or related ones will be displayed for you by Google.
Best Related Posts
- Kaduna State School of Nursing Form: FREE Nursing Admission, Procedures and Requirements
- EKSU Nursing Admissions: Nursing form Requirements, Price, Closing Date and Procedures
- School of Nursing Form: Oyo State College of Nursing Eleyele, Ibadan Admission Details
- UCH Ibadan Nursing Form on Sales: Details Including Price, Closing Date and Procedures
- POGIL College of Health Technology Admissions: HND, ND and Technician Forms on Sales