College of Health Science and Technology Nguru Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session is on sale. The deadline to apply is 30th April while the form cost N5,000.
The public is hereby informed that the sale of College of Health Science and Technology Nguru Yobe State online application forms (Scratch Card) for Admission in Diploma and Certificate programmes for 2021/2022 Academic session commences on MONDAY, 19th and ends on FRIDAY 30th APRIL, 2021.
BELOW ARE THE AVAILABLE COURSES:
CHST Nguru Available Courses
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (ND/HND).
- DIPLOMA IN COMMUNITY HEALTH EXTENSION WORKERS (CHEW).
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT.
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN.
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN.
- DENTAL SURGERY TECHNICIAN.
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND EDUCATION.
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN.
- DIPLOMA IN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS.
- DIPLOMA IN FOOD HYGIENE.
- JUNIOR COMMUNITY HEALTH EXTENSION WORKER (JCHEW, CERTIFICATE)
- DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE.
How to Apply CHST Nguru Admission
The Scratch card can be obtained from the College Bursary at the cost of FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY, (N5,000).
CLOSING DATE: 30th April 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.