COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, IJERO EKITI, EKITI STATE ADMISSION EXERCISE FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
This is to inform prospective applicants that the 2020/2021 Entrance Admission Form is available online.
The College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti is one of the greatest Colleges of Health Sciences and Technology across the globe. It is an offshoot of the olden-day School of Health Technology established in 1997 which today is a Tertiary Institution reputed for studies in Health, Education, Science and Technology. It consists of 7 Schools including an Institute and an Academic Directorate of Remedial and Affiliate Degree Programmes. In all, there are 22 No of Academic Departments operating across the Schools. The College is reputed for high academic standards and professional training with an emphasis on ethics.
Therefore, applicants for admission to various courses of studies available in the College always consider themselves lucky for being offered admission to the prestigious College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti, Nigeria.
The College was established by the Government of Ekiti State of Nigeria with full autonomy as a regular Tertiary Institution under the College of Health Sciences and Technology Governing Council Law No 4, 2010. Therefore, its operation is free from bureaucratic red-tapism which has caused many Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria to be frustrated from attaining an academic height and smooth operation.
Available Schools/Courses at College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti
School of Environmental Health Studies
- Environmental Health Technology
- Environmental Health Assistants-In-Training
- Environmental Health Technicians In-Training
- Food Hygiene
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Health Education
School of Community Health
- Community Health Extension Workers in Training
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers-In-Training
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics In Training
School of Laboratory Science
- Pharmacy Technicians-in-Training
- Medical Laboratory
- X-Ray Technicians
School of Public Health Nursing
- Public health nursing
- Dental health technicians in training
- Health technicians in training
- Health assistants (medical) in training
School of Health Information Management
- Health Information Management (Technology)
- Health Information Management (Technicians)
- Computer Studies
School of Basic Medical Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Ophthamalic Technicians
- Orthopaedics Technicians
- HIV/AIDS Management and Control
CHST Ijero Ekiti College General Admission Requirements
- There is no age limit and candidates must satisfy the basic entry requirements.
- Candidates should be mature, highly disciplined, and possess all the attributes of sound health: physical, mental, and social well-being with an absence of disease or infirmity.
- Candidate should possess the following qualities: i. A good citizen with character and trait of home training. ii. Ability and readiness to learn under the College tutelage. iii. Lack of criminal tendencies and record of crime. iv. The tendency of obedience and compliance with the College Rules and Regulations.
- A candidate shall be qualified for Admission, having secured the cut-off pass mark in the entrance examination
- Candidates must be successful at the interview conducted by the College Management.
College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti Available Courses for National Diploma (ND)
Candidates that wrote 2020 JAMB Examinations and scored at least 100 can equally apply through the change of course/institution into the following departments:
- Community Health Technology ND
- Health Information Management Technology ND
- Environmental Health Technology ND
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics Technology ND
- Computer Science Technology
ND ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE: to be announced
EXAMINATION VENUE: The College Computer Laboratory For more information see online information, posters and handbills FOR SUPPORT: 08034927089, 08034174172, 08066126935 E-mail: [email protected] OR visit: The College Web Office (/.C. T).
Method of Application and Payment
The application form fee is Eight thousand, five hundred naira only (N8,500) payable online with your ATM of any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Visit https://portal.chstechijero-edu.ng/
- Select the Admission platform.
- Enter your bio-data
- Click the pay now and follow the instruction to print your photo-card or generate an invoice to pay in any commercial Bank of your choice
- Proceed to complete your registration after payment in the Bank with the invoice to print photo card.
Best Related Posts
- Ondo State College of Health Form is Out. Courses, Procedures and Price
- Oyo State College of Health (School of Hygiene) Form is Out: Courses, Price and Closing Date
- POGIL College of Health Technology Form is Out: Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- Kwara State College of Health (ND, HND & Pre-ND Form: Apply, Login, Check Result, Price etc
- Ogun State College of Health Tech. (OSCOTECH) Form is Out: Procedures, Price and Closing Date