|Matriculating list checking page. Select the right year and enter your JAMB Reg. no.|
Let’s talk about what JAMB matriculation is, how to check it, what to do if your name is not on the list and much more.
Are you set to go for NYSC this year? Do you want to confirm if you’ll be among the matriculating students going for one year National Service? Then, you must check the official JAMB matriculation list to be sure you’re not going to be delayed for one reason or the other.
But first …
What is JAMB Matriculation List?
This list is an arrangement among JAMB, NYSC and your school to be sure that your academic records tally across the board.
These parties want to be sure, for the future and official purposes, your information correlates in their database.
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one-year National service shall be declined.
Let’s see a complaint by a candidate.
Please I tried to check the matriculating list, but it’s saying “you’re not on matriculating list “. Please, what’s the way forward? Although, I just did regularisation not long ago. And the issue has been rectified but I have not printed the admission letter yet.
It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognised as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
In response to the complaint above, JAMB only wanted him to print his admission letter. Then, all is done.
Please print your Admission Letter and complete the process.
Step by Step Guide to Check Your Name on the Matriculation List
- Visit JAMB efacility page for Matriculation List Checking
- Choose your year of admission (to be sure, check your JAMB slip or result)
- Enter your JAMB registration number (it’s on your JAMB registration slip or admission letter)
- Then click “Fetch My Details”
What to do if your name is not found in the JAMB Matriculation List
If your name is not on the matriculation list, follow these steps to get on board.
- Create a JAMB profile on their portal
- After successful creation of the JAMB profile, log in to your profile
- Check your admission status for your year of admission
- If your admission status is there, then you can
- Print your JAMB Admission Letter
- Print your Result Slip
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
You must be on the matriculation list after following the guidelines above.
JAMB’s Course is Different from the school’s course
If after checking your JAMB status as explained above, you see a different course from the one you studied in school, you have to do JAMB Regularization to align things.
Then, after the registration, you can then print your JAMB result and admission letter.
You must be on the matriculation list by now.
Check both posts below for guides on who must do and how to do JAMB regularization
- JAMB Regularization Compulsory? Steps/Procedures for DE, HND, NYSC
- Can I Still Do Change of Institution After Already Changed Twice?
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- Can I Get Work Without NYSC Certificate? Where You Can or Can’t Work Without Serving
- NYSC Relocation/Redeployment: Process, Approval and Cancellation
- Can I Do Masters (Msc/PGD) Before or During NYSC or at the Same Time?
- What to do Before NYSC: 3 Ways to Prepare for Life After Graduation
- What Can a Lady Do After NYSC? 4 Straight Takes for Women After Service