Candidates have started to ask me a series of questions as well:
- How will I be sure that my O’level result has been uploaded to the JAMB portal?
- Do I have to visit CBT center or Café to check if the result was uploaded really?
- How can I confirm the upload online on my phone and by myself?
- Can I be able to check the upload on the JAMB portal through my profile?
- How will I upload my result to the JAMB website? Can I do it myself on the phone?
Most students had already uploaded their results to school portals (during post UTME/screening registration) and there’s no need to worry about that. But what of the upload to the website of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as instructed by the body.
Does Re-uploading of Result Affect All Admission Seekers?
If you’ve already uploaded your SSCE results earlier during your UTME registration, you don’t need to re-upload it again.
Since they used AR, they must go back to CBT center to upload their own results too. Read more in my post, “How to Upload WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or NBAIS results to JAMB portal”.
However, I’d got a notice that some CBT centres failed to upload most candidates’ results during UTME registration due to some issues they faced while the registration was on-going. This was why I released another comprehensive guide to help you understand what to do next. Check, “NO ADMISSION YET, Why O’level Result is the Reason for Delay.
How will I know if my results are uploaded already?
Now that you’re sure you had earlier submitted your SSCE results for CBT centre or you’ve gone back to upload the awaiting results, you may want to be sure if they truly did it for you. How do you go by this?
In order to be sure whether your SSCE result was uploaded or not, follow the two methods below:
- Visit your JAMB profile here or click https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./. Then click on Create e-facility Account/Log in. You’re not to create a new account, just login with your details
- Log in with your JAMB profile email and profile password. See how to recover your email or password here.
- Now, you’re on your dashboard. Scroll to the end of the page to locate “Check Admission Status“
- On the next page, locate “Access My CAPS“. Click this to display “My O’level“
- Note: If you’re using a phone to check, change your browser view (chrome) to “desktop view” to be able to see all items in your CAPS.
- While on your dashboard now, locate the search box by the left conner of your page. Type “CAPS” in the search box. Then, search.
- This will show Admission. Click to expand that and click Check 2019 or 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS.
- On the next page, locate “My O’level” by the left side. Click on this to display your O’level results as uploaded by the CBT centre.
- NOTE: If you’re using a mobile phone, consider using Chrome Browser. Click on the Menu icon (it looks like 4 short lines over one another by the right corner) to see the Search box. Then, follow other instructions 3, 4 and 5 above.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- When is Next JAMB form Coming Out? What Applicants Must Know
- JAMB UTME Result: Can I Use My Score for 3 or More Years?
- Post UTME Form Already Out! Hope Not Too Late to Change My Schools or Courses?
- What to do About Wrong Subject Combination in UTME.
- UTME is Over! What Admission Aspirants Should Be Expecting in a Few Weeks After