|2020 JAMB UTME notification of the result|
HOW TO CHECK YOUR JAMB UTME RESULT BOTH THROUGH THE SMS AND DIRECTLY ON THE JAMB PORTAL
This is to inform candidates who had written their UTMEs that the results are now released officially. Candidates can strat checking directly on the JAMB portal.
Let me guide you on how to check your JAMB UTME results. JAMB result is equally termed notification of result. This, you’re able to print as soon as JAMB releases the score of your CBT exams. The result will contain:
- Name of the candidates
- JAMB registration number
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Exams Number
- The name of the centre where you sat for the exams
- List of the subjects written and score in each
JAMB notification of results will not detail or show your:
- Passport photo
- Schools and courses of choice
How to Check JAMB Results Online
1. Use SMS Method
Make sure you have the SIM card used for your JAMB registration active on your phone
- Load at least N50 on it.
- Send “RESULT” in SMS to “55019“
- N50 will be debited on your phone
- Wait for your Result SMS message. The replying SMS will detail your grades by subjects.
- Lost your phone or SIM card? Unfortunately, there is no way to use another SIM to check. You can do WelcomeBack of your line or follow the next method.
2. Use Online Checking Method
First, you will need any of the following to be able to check your score.
- JAMB Registration number
- Candidate’s email (used for the JAMB registration)
- Candidate’s Phone Number (used for the registration)
Follow the steps below to check and print your result
- Visit JAMB home page and click on Check UTME Results
- Or visit the result checking link straight https://www.jamb.org.ng/examslipprinting2/CheckUTMEResults
- Enter any of your JAMB registration number, phone number or email.
- Click on the check result.
- A pop window will open and display the result.
- Preview the result and print
NOTE: If method 2 is not available, the problem is just temporary. You should check back. You can also print the original result instead if you’re in a hurry.
3. Log in Into Your JAMB Profile
- Enter your JAMB profile through efacility page or click https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./
- Log in with your JAMB profile email and its password.
- Locate “Check UTME Results” on your Dashboard
- Click that to open your result in a new window
4. Print Original JAMB Results Online
There’s a big difference between JAMB result (the one discussed above) and the one called ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT.
Original JAMB result will display more information than notification of result. It will further show:
- Passport photo
- Schools and courses of choice.
While candidates usually print the JAMB result for about N200 in the local cafes, printing the Original result will cost around N1,700. This price charge is because the original result involves paying to JAMB N1,000 (excluding online/Remita charges). And note that it has to be printed in colour which will increase a café’s service charge. See How To Make Remita Payment at Bank and Online: Quick Guide.
You will also love:
Printing the original JAMB result doesn’t have to be immediate. You will mostly need it during your post UTME registration and the school’s admission exercise begins or after being offered admission.
Why You Need To Immediately Print JAMB Result
Most of these cases were confirmed true even though JAMB denied it.
This is why you must check your result as soon as possible. Then, print it and keep your printout for the record and admission purpose.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- How to Upgrade/Edit/Increase JAMB UTME Score/Mark
- Is Printing of JAMB Original Result Compulsory for All Admission Seekers? See Answer.
- Different Date of Birth on WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and JAMB – What is the Solution
- 10 Important Things to Know About JAMB Change of Institutions/Courses
- JAMB UTME Result: Can I Use My Score for 3 or More Years?