UNIUYO Convocation Ceremony: University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Convocation Schedule of Events has been Announced. This is the UNIUYO 25th Convocation Ceremony. You will also see payment notice to graduands.
This is to inform the public especially the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2016/2017 graduands that the school authority has released the schedule of event for the 25th Convocation Ceremony.
RECOMMENDED: UNIUYO Graduation List for 25th Convocation Ceremony
UNIUYO CONVOCATION CEREMONY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
1. Monday, October 28th, 2019
Press Briefing/Conference at Council Chamber, Main Campus.
Only intivitees are requested to attend
2. Friday, November 02, 2018
(A) Convocation Lecture:
Convocation Lecture on the topic: “The University and Knowledge Economy: Cost and opportunity Cost”
Engr. Dr.Umar Bindir, Immediate Past Secretary to Adamawa State Government and former Director- General of National Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP ), Abuja
Date: Friday, November, 2019
Venue: 1000 Tedfund Auditorium, Main Campus, Nwaniba Road, Uyo.
All are Invited
3. Convocation Ceremony with procession and conferment of degrees etc.on Saturday, November 2, 2019
Venue: Convocation Arena, Main Campus, Nwaniba Road, Uyo. Faculty Officers are requested to arrange their Faculty graduands by 9.00a.m.
Please note that distortion of the procession by any late corners would not be allowed.
UNIUYO CONVOCATION FEES PAYMENT & CONVOCATION GOWN
First Degree, Diploma and Certificate Graduands are to pay a total sum of N9,000.00 (Nine Thousand Naira ) only.
Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Graduands are to pay a total sum of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira ) only
Doctorate Degree convocation materials – sold at N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only, and in addition, pay the sum ofN2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, for Order of Proceedings and scroll.
- Please, note that evidence of payment for Alumni Association Fee (N3,000.00) shall be required in addition.
- All payments are to be made online, while official receipt for every payment is obtainable from Bursary, UNIUYO.
- Return of hired gown is compulsory immediately after the ceremony, as delay shall attract a penalty fee of N2,000.00 on each extra day.
That’s all….We wish you a memorable ceremony and success in everything you do in life.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.