Won’t it interest you if you hear you can be refunded by JAMB? Is it possible to get the money paid by mistake back from JAMB?
Let’s talk about this.
Every service in the JAMB portal now is through payment. Staring from UTME registration, you buy forms. For the change of institution, the printing of original JAMB result, JAMB admission letters, regularization, corrections of data etc, you make online payment through Remita.
If anything went wrong, such as in the cases below:
- You wanted to pay for admission letter but you paid for the result by mistake
- You wanted to pay for the JAMB part-time registration, you paid for change of course instead
- You mistakenly made a payment twice.
… will you be able to get your money back?
People Who Made Payments to JAMB and Wanted Refunds
Payment made for the wrong year
Refund from JAMB to Candidates Not Possible
Once payment is made into the JAMB account through Remita or any other platforms, you can’t reclaim your money.
A candidate suffered this fate and asked if he could get his money back. The answer was “NO”.
According to the candidate, he had made a payment #2,500 for change of course/institution. He later realized he didn’t need the changes.
As a result, it’s every candidate’s responsibility to be sure of what he or she wants to do before attempting to make a payment on the JAMB portal.
In a related case, a candidate had sent a message through JAMB support that he needed a refund for a payment made on Remita by error.
Below was the response he got.
Best Related Posts
- How To Make Remita Payment at Bank and Online: Quick Guide
- JAMB Original Result and Admission Letter Out: See How To Print
- School Admitted But Not JAMB: Can I Pay Acceptance Fee?
- Problems Paying on JAMB Portal For Change of Institution, Admission Letter or Result? Solutions
- JAMB Announced the Closing Date for the 2019 Admission. See Details