NABTEB is widely used and acceptable for any government job or recruitment in Nigeria.
Just like its equivalence; WAEC, NECO, and GCE, holders of this result can apply for any force, agency, or parastatals positions.
Nigerian Police Includes NABTEB Result in Its Job Requirements
Applicants must have an O’Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO, NABTEB.
Nigerian Army is Accepting NABTEB for its Recruitments
Candidates must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
NABTEB Result is Not Limited to Recruits
All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
Some Organisations May Not Accept NABTEB
Contrary to that, NABTEB Advanced Level is highly demanded by companies that require technical knowledge for jobs e.g breweries, manufacturing companies, etc. NABTEB A’level is not like any SSCE results. Instead, it’s a diploma course/result equivalent to National Diploma, NCE, IJMB, or JUPEB.
Best Related Posts
- Nigerian Military School (NMS) Form is Out: Requirements, Price and Closing Date
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form is Out. Airmen and Women Application Guidelines
- Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment form is out. See Website, Procedures, and Closing Date
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form is Out. See Qualifications, Positions, and How to Apply
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form is Out. See Application Procedures, Requirements and Positions Opened