A UTME candidate just asked if he should go back to CBT centre to reprint JAMB slip or not.
First, all candidates should be aware that reprinting of JAMB exams schedule slips will be out a couple of days before the date of the exam. And you can follow the guide here to print UTME slips. Note that, the 2020 computer-based test examination will begin on Saturday, March 14 and end on April 4. While reprinting of exams slip is expected to strat March 7.
To answer your question, NO. You don’t have to go back to CBT centre to reprint exams slip.
Those candidates that were scheduled for JAMB mock will be first to know this.
You can print the slip yourself, at a cafe or CBT centre – whichever is closer to you.
I had detailed these and the procedures in my post, “When Will JAMB UTME Slip 2020 Reprint Start, How and Portal to Print it? See Answers“
However, if you go back to CBT centre, they are more likely to send you back to cyber cafes for reprinting.
People would appreciate it if you could just share this post with them on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. Use the share icons below for your convenience.
Best Related Posts
- 3 Types of Questions to Expect in JAMB UTME and How to Solve Them
- 5 Issues UTME Candidates Should Expect During the Exams and their Solutions
- Expert Guide on How to Study JAMB Past Questions Packs/Series To Score 270+ in UTME
- How to Train Yourself for CBT (UTME and Others Computer Basted Tests)
- UTME Marking Scheme/Syetem: How JAMB Marks/Scores English and Other Subjects