The Bayero University Kano, BUK Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 Session is out. See how to check the result and how to calculate the average score below.
This is to inform the general public especially students who purchased the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Post-Utme Form for 2020/2021 session and participated in the Screening Exercise that the result has been released.
How to Check BUK Post UTME Result.
A few days ago, the management of BUK sent the post utme score to candidates who participated in the screening via SMS.
But now the result has been uploaded online.
Candidates who participated in screening will have to follow the steps below to check their BUKAT score and weighted score online:
- Visit: mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/bukat_login.php
- Enter your UTME/JAMB Registration Number and UTME Score
- Click on Login to access your BUKAT score
Please note the following:
- Both UTME (400marks) and post UTME (400marks) are added and then divided to give you your Weight Average (WA). Check ==> How to Calculate BUK Average Score.
- Each BUK post UTME question carries 8 marks and the total post UTME questions are 50. Eg 50×8= 400
- From previous experience, you need to have 160 or above (20 out of 50 questions) in your post UTME as BUK considers it important as their pass marks. For example, if you have 200 in UTME but your post UTME is 152 and your weight average 176, and let say you applied Zoology with 160 as their department cut off marks. You won’t be qualify.
- Weight average plays important role in getting admission. The higher your WA, the more chance you have of getting admission.
- Remember, getting the cutoff marks of WA of the department you applied for doesn’t guarantee you getting admission as some criteria are used. Examples, Number of aspirants with the cutoff marks or above it, base on merit aspirants, catchment areas, ELDs, etc so don’t get angry if you’re from Lagos state and you have 180 as WA and someone from Jigawa with 170 as WA was given admission in the same course you applied.
Just relax your mind…you will make it this year…Amen…AllSchool wishes you the best of luck!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.