Benue State University (BSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Form cost N5,000. Deadline to apply is 28th May 2021. See how to apply and other details below.
Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Preliminary Science (pre-degree) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sales of the BSU pre-degree form will commence on Monday, March 1, 2021.
Courses you can get after BSU Pre-degree Programme
The preliminary science programme offers you the admission opportunity into the following science-based programmes:
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S)
- B.Sc. Environmental Management & Toxicology
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Ed. Integrated Science
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Zoology and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Pure Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics
Benue State University Pre-Degree Entry Requirements
Those seeking admission into the Preliminary Science Programme must fulfil the following conditions:
- Candidates should possess NECO/WASSCE Certificate or the GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent, with Credit Passes in at least four subjects at not more than two sittings, three of which must be in the Core Science subjects (Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology).
- Admission shall be strictly based on results submitted (Not awaiting result).
- Candidates applying for the programme with less than five (5) credits will eventually have to make-up five (5) O’level credit passes before graduating from their undergraduate programmes.
How to Apply for BSU Pre-degree Admission Form
Applications are available only on the online platform. Interested Candidates are to visit the Benue State University website www.bsum.edu.ng (under Admission <>> Applications on the Benue State University portal section) click on Preliminary Science and complete the pre-registration information and submit.
Once submitted, an application number will be generated, print a copy of the pre-registration form. Applicants will then proceed to the designated banks (Fidelity, Zenith) with the printed copy of the pre-registration form and pay a non-refundable application fee of five thousand (5,000) naira only using the generated application number.
After payment, applicants would be expected to re-visit the Benue State University portal under application and click on Preliminary Science to complete the application form and submit it. Applicants should print a copy of the completed form, attach all relevant photocopies of credentials (Payment receipt, WASSCE and/or NECO Result(s), Local Government Certificate of Origin, Birth Certificate, 3 passport photographs) then submit to the Preliminary Science office.
Closing date: The receipt of completed application forms with attached photocopies of relevant credentials shall close on Friday 28th May 2021.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.