This is to inform the public that Application into School of Nursing, BUTH, Ogbomoso for the year 2020 SET is out and still available to prospective applicants. The form can only be obtained and registered on the School website.
About BOWEN University School of Nursing
School of Nursing Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso is a private-owned college of Nursing situated at Plot 4, Ilorin – Ogbomoso Road, Ogbomoso. Oyo State, Nigeria. The School is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
The School of Nursing Ogbomoso, is an agency of the Nigerian Baptist Convention and an integral part of the formal Baptist Medical Centre now Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso.
The college is aimed at preparing young men and women as beginning professionals in the field of nursing, only students who complete the three (3) years course are prepared to sit for the Final Examination of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and upon their success in this examination are eligible for registration as QUALIFIED NURSES.
2020/2021 Admission Exercises into 3-Year Basic Nursing Program
BOWEN School of Nursing hereby invites Male and Female candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form:
- with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC (GCE)
- Applicants must not be less than 16 years at the time of admission
- Candidates don’t need JAMB UTME to obtain the form as the School of Nursing is not using UTME score
Method of Application and Payment
Interested applicants should make payment as sted below. Then, proceed with the online registration after the payment.
AMOUNT TO BE PAID: N10,000 (TEN THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY)
ACCOUNT NAME: BOWEN UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, SCHOOL OF NURSING
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
After Successful payment at Bank,
- Visit the PIN fetching page. NOTE: You may need to wait for 24 hours before you can fetch the PIN.
- After the PIN is fetched, proceed with the registration here.
- Login with your Registered Email and Password to print Attestation Slip and Examination Slip.
- You will change the teller to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital
- You have to submit 1 copy of Registration Form, 1 copy of filled and signed Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip alongside with the photocopy of the School Receipt at the Principal Office on or before the closing date.
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON JULY 11, 2020 5PM. WHILE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO JULY 18, 2020 TENTATIVELY DUE COVID-19
For Admin support:
BOWEN Schoool of Nursing Current and Past Tuitions/Fees
The Current fee of the School for 100 Level (Year One) is determined yearly by the Administrative Board and 15% of the School Fee will be paid as Acceptance Fee. This will be included on the Admission letter of the successful candidate.
Previous Set (2019 SETS) School Fee (100L)
The Total Sum of Four Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand Naira (N475,000), including acceptance fee, Tuition fee, Hostel Fee and other fees
Please note that this is not a fixed fee for Year One.
Previous Set (2018 SETS) School Fee (200L)
The Total Sum of Four Hundred and Thirty-Eight Thousand Naira (N438,000), including Tuition fee, Hostel Fee and other fees
Please note that, this is not a fixed fee for the Year Two
Previous Set (2017 SETS) School Fee (300L)
The Total Sum of Four Hundred and Sixty-Two Thousand, One Hundred and Twenty-Five Naira (N462,125), including Tuition fee, Hostel Fee and other fees
Please note that, this is not a fixed fee for the Year Three
Best Related Posts
- 20+ Top Schools/Colleges of Nursing in Nigeria
- School of Nursing VS Nursing in University: Differences, Better One and List of Schools
- School of Nursing, Health Tech and Hygiene: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admissions
- Can I Use NABTEB Result for Nursing Admission? See Answer!
- Will I Go for NYSC After School of Nursing? See Answer