DETAILED REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES FOR BOWEN UNIVERSITY POST UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY
It’s another admission year. You’re an applicant of Bowen University, Iwo and you want to know what the school requires for her admission to partake in the Post UTME exercise.
BOWEN University Post UTME/DE Admission Requirements
Instructions for UTME Applicants
- All applicants are required to sit for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting Bowen University admission portal. Check the link below the post.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent) in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty. The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who will apply to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB
- Complete the Bowen University Online Application Form
- Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
Instructions for Direct Entry (DE) Applicants
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level. The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department/programme.
- All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
BOWEN University Courses
- B.Sc. Anatomy (3 or 4 Year Programme)
- B.Sc. Physiology (3 or 4 Year Programme)
- MB; BS. Medicine and Surgery (5 or 6 Year Programme)
- B. N. Sc. Nursing Science (4or 5Year Programme)
- B. PT. Physiotherapy (4 or 5Year Programme)
For full details of this year admission procedures and to apply, see the official release on the school portal.
BOWEN Official links
Best Related Posts
- Post UTME: Will it be Exams or Admission Screening?
- Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME form, Admission details and Procedures
- JAMB Change of Institutions and Courses: Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education to Change to
- AWAITING RESULTS: Answers to Students’ Questions on Admission
- Babcock University Post UTME/DE Form is Out: Procedures, Cut Off Mark, Price and Closing Date