Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) Clearance Procedure for Newly Admitted Students in 2020/2021 Session has been released.
This is to inform all newly admitted students of Bayelsa Medical University that the management has released the 2020/2021 clearance procedures for freshers.
RECOMMENDED: BMU Academic Calendar 2020/2021
Clearance Conditions: To secure your admission in the Undergraduate Programme of Bayelsa Medical University you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of N50,000 into the University’s Bank Account. Thereafter, your Provisional Offer of Admission and the University’s Offer Pack shall be sent to your registered email.
On commencement of the Clearance Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session (May 4, 2021), visit the Clearance Centre with original and photocopies of the under-listed documents for Documents Verification and Clearance.
Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) Clearance Document
- JAMB Admission Letter
- BMU Provisional Offer of Admission
- 2020 JAMB UTME Result slip
- O’level Result (with scratch card for result verification)
- Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age
- Local Government Identification Letter or Certificate
- Letter of Attestation from parents/guardians
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Twelve (12) recent colored passport – size photographs with name and course of study clearly written on the reverse side of the photographs.
Upon successful verification of the above listed items/documents, proceed to pay the University Fees and Accommodation Fees (Optional) into the University’s Bank Account. A Clearance Certificate shall be issued to you upon confirmation of fee payments.
Account name: Bayelsa Medical University
Bank name: First Bank Plc
Account number: 2034006892
Bayelsa Medical University School Fees
- TOTAL PAYABLE SCHOOL FEES FOR BAYELSA STUDENTS is N487,050.
- TOTAL PAYABLE SCHOOL FEES FOR NON-BAYELSA STUDENTS is N592,050.
Kindly check the updated breakdown of the Bayelsa Medical University School Fees Here.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.