|Bells University of Technology Logo|
This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that Bells University Ota has started the sales of 2019/2020 undergraduates admission forms/Post UTME (DE). Below are the details to take note of before applying for the form.
Bells University of Technology is a private owned university located at Km. 8, Idiroko Road, Benja Village, P. M. B. 1015, Ota, Ogun State.
The University of Technology is a private university established by the Bells Educational Foundation. It was granted an operational license by the Federal Government on 9 June 2005. The formal take-off of the Foundation to contribute to university education delivery in Nigeria, haven successfully established and run Bells Comprehensive Secondary School for years. The Foundation had dreamt of a University that was unique in both its philosophy and curriculum.
Accordingly, BELLSTECH is intended to be locally and internationally unique in its programme focus, the curricula are designed to ensure that its graduates are computer literate and that staff and students are linked with industries to support economic and enterprise development, as well as technology transfer.
Available Courses at Bells University of Technology
Currently, the universities run a list of 33 academic courses. These include Accounting, Urban and Regional Planning, Nutrition and Dietetics. For others, check “Bells University of Technology (BELLSTECH) List of Courses”
Bells University of Technology Admission Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicants must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE subjects in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting WAEC or NECO results may apply
- Candidates must have written JAMB UTME and score cut-off mark as declared by JAMB for private universities.
- Candidates must have chosen the university in UTME or be ready to change to th university if they offer him or her admission.
- Candidates who did not choose the university, at all, can equally apply.
Bells University of Technology Admission Method of Application and Payment
- Candidates should visit the university admission portal or click https://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/application/
- Applicants are to click on “Begin Application“, under the General Menu and then supply your UTME Registration Number on the next page.
- After your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Fullname) appear on the next page, you can then proceed to make your payment. However, proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make a payment.
- Before making a payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT be REFUNDED.
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply a password, and email address, and your phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Begin Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill the Application Form, and then complete the application process. After completion of the application process, you will be able to print out your Application Form and Payment Receipt.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
Guidelines for Online Payment
You are to return to the same site to check your Admission Status and print your Admission letter.
Application Form: =N= 2,500:00
Admission Processing: =N= 3,000:00
- All Fees are payable via the BELLSUNI InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=350:00 per transaction applies for all transactions
- You will be redirected to interswitch gateway during registration to make payment for the Application Form. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
While we have done everything necessary to ensure a smooth payment/registration process, some exceptional situations may occur. Should the situation persist, reach us via the listed contacts below:
ADMISSIONS Telephone: 0818-444-2354, 0811-454-5150, 0812-460-6042, 0813-932-7665, 0708-713-8753
ICT Telephone: 0814 191 3779, 0703 256 6067, 0703 318 0831, 0703-855-8678