The Programmes, which are now being massively and competitively accessed by scholars within and outside Nigeria, are aimed at bridging the gap between HND and B.Sc. Degree, as well as provide a platform for candidates to improve upon their class of degrees or move to other related disciplines.
Bell University Top-Up Available B.Sc. Degree Programmes
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Tech. Food Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
- B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
- B.Tech. Computer Science
- B.Tech. Information Technology
College of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration (with options in business computing, human resource management, international business, and marketing.)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Finance and Banking
- B.Sc. Management Technology (with options in project management, transport management, and logistics.)
College of Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunication Engineering
College of Environmental Sciences
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Tech. Building Technology
- B.Tech. Estate Management
- B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
- B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
- B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
Bell University Top-Up Degree Admission Requirements and Eligibility
Interested and eligible candidates must be holders of HND Certificate or Professional certificates like ICAN, ACCA etc., or Third Class Degrees and should purchase JAMB Direct Entry Form for the current admission year.
Bell University Top-Up Degree Duration/Mode Of Studies
- Programmes will run for 2 years.
- Residing on campus is optional.
- Lecturers will prepare course modules that will be available to participants at an approved rate.
Bell University Top-Up Degree Tuition/Fees Structure
- Admission Form – N10,000.00 (Non Refundable)
- Acceptance Fee – N50,000.00 (Non Refundable)
- Tuition Fee – N200,000.00 per year (Non-Refundable)
- Accommodation – N20,000.00 (Per Semester and Optional)
- Examination Fee – N20,000.00 (Per Semester)
- Matriculation Fee – N5,000.00
- Identification Card – N5,000.00
Bell University Top-Up Degree Method of Application and Payment
Interested candidates are to PAY the application fee and APPLY for admission ONLINE.
To apply for admission, follow the steps below:
- Visit https://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/topupapplication/
- Click on “Begin Application” under the General Menu. You should ONLY do this after you MUST have read and understood all the instructions on this site. The Email Address supplied has to be unique and valid, and will serve as your Registration ID to make payment of N10,000 (ten thousand naira) excluding the online transaction charges.
- At the point of registering an account, you are to supply a PASSCODE. This PASSCODE will enable you to access the payment system. This can be accessed through the “returning applicant” link at the top of this page.
- After registering an account, please note, you then fall into the category of “Returning Applicant”, and you should always use the “Returning Applicant Login” at the top of this web page.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you can make payment (by clicking on “Click here to Pay for your Application Form with a Created Email Address”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied); and you can also complete the application process.
- As a Returning Applicant, after you must have made a successful payment, you are to proceed to obtain a Form Number to begin your registration. This can be done by clicking on “Click here to Obtain a Form Number”. You are expected to supply the Email Address registered earlier and the PASSCODE you supplied.
- Please note, after submission of your Application Form, you will be unable to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
What Next After Online Bell University Top-Up Degree Application
- The receipt you printed from the portal after online payment or your teller from the bank
- The application form you printed from the portal after registration
- Passport Photographs
- Two referee reports. One preferably from your secondary school, the second, a clergy
- Birth Certificate
- Credentials, if available
- Your Direct Entry registration slip.
- Admissions: 0806-715-6313, 0813-540-0031, 0818-444-2354, 0803-600-1704, 0813-088-1985, 0805-546-9765.
- For Assistance on using the portal: 0909-207-3309, 0703-256-6067
Best Related Posts
- Babcock University Top-Up Degree/HND to Bsc Form is Out: Procedures, Price and Closing Date
- Convert HND to Bsc With Top-Up Degree (18+ Universities in Nigerian and Abroad)
- ADO POLY Top-Up Degree (Affiliate of FUOYE) Form is Out. See Details
- Al-Hikmah University Top-Up (Degree/HND Conversion) Form is Out. See Details
- HND to Bsc Conversion Program: Iree Poly, Osun State Affiliated with Ajayi Crowther University